Get outta' here Sabbish.....

yardbird?

Any paricular reason he would get cut in the same week you have Grimm go on IR?

That leaves you guys with 2 safeties right?

Is there another 'swing' DB on the roster or something?

No, we're bringing in a few guys off Mcdonalds staff....and why not? We're already starting 6 rookies.

firehouse has some great subs...quiznos...not so much imo

Quiznos is about the entire menu... great soup and toppings that the other guys don't even bother with.

The best ones are the old family deli's and pizzareria places

Problem with that is in ATL those places are rare and the ones that exist mostly suck azz. There's a decent one near me called Fogels (now Empson's) but nearly every pizza place here just barely gets by on the pizza, forget about the subs.

Then again my standards are a bit lofty, since living New Orleans during my formative years set the bar for food prohibitively high, especially when it comes to sandwiches.

Will the Bucs make a lousy sandwhich Sunday? Stay tuned!

I know the chatter was about Sub/Pizza places, but if you are looking for a family place with D_MN good food and atmosphere and stuff, if you're near Marietta, around the Big Chicken, hit up Marietta Diner. I've been going to that place forever, and it's owned by the same greek family that has always owned it. Place absolutely rules.

P.S. The commercial for Play60 is on right now, and I am smiling after hearing that Taint fans don't like it, and run for the remote.

Subs, stubs, dubs, grubs, hubs, flubs.....what's your color, what's your makeup? I say we start 4 big fat guys up front and 7 fast DBs behind them, since we have no LBs with enough speed to close a gap.

I thought Hayes and Black had great speed for the position....am I way off base?