TE Lance Kendricks Wisconsin

SS Jay Valai Wisconsin

WR Derrell Johnson- Koulianos Iowa

FS Brett Greenwood Iowa

CB Shareece Wright USC

TE D.J. Williams Arkansas

SS Dom Decicco Pittsburgh

TE Ben Guidugli Cincinnati

don't feel any rush just whenever you get around to it Man.

Thanks again.

Edited by Kennesaw77

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this up because it's a good thread...

I know you already have Acho up there, but unless I download a couple games that are 6 or 7 gigs I will only have the game against Nebraska to watch of him plus the UCLA highlights... so if you have any other games you can put up of him that would be helpful.

Awesome thread. I'd +1 it but I already did it earlier. lol

Yeah I will man. I am trying to find a new way to record this footage because ESPN3 quality is terrible. The website tenyardtorrents.com has some great quality vids archived. However they are mp4 and when I download the games, the file can't be played so it's a pain.

ESPN3 has the games I want but like I said the quality and vid sizes are awful so I am trying to find a new way.

TYT only has a few Texas games too and a couple of those games are HUGE files. Usually they are 2 or 3, sometimes 4 or 5 if they are really high quality games. I really don't want to put up with a 6 or 8 gig file lol. They might not even play right on my computer if they are the kind of file they say they are. I don't think my graphics card could handle it, lol.

The shittiest part is Texas doesn't have a bowl game this year so I can't just cheat and scout off that, lol.

Yeah, there are not many Texas games surprisingly, the games he has good stats in are games that aren't listed (small school teams). Games like vs. Wyoming, vs. Fla Atlantic. The games listed, other than UCLA he doesn't have many stats, almost disappears.

Yeah what is funny is that when I download the file it says 200 KB or some crap. Like I know it is not that small so I don't even bother.

Just got Curtis Marsh, doing Shareece Wright.

Yeah Carmichael is great in zone. Really perfect for that system.

also Shareece Wright is similar to him, perfect for a zone team, and Shareece is a hard hitting guy. Bout to upload his video but he plays so far off sometimes that he hardly flips his hips, never saw a deep attempt on him or him flipping his hips.

1 month and a day. Counting down man lol

A-T,

Are you getting nervous yet? If so, don't sweat it, we all did. I have to say I have a lot of respect for you joining at this time. It is trying times so it says a lot about your character by joining now. I remembered when I joined, Desert Storm was going on and not a lot of folks were signing up then; this is much more tenuous than that.

You got a good head on your shoulders so I think you can go far in the military. I remember you mentioning you had plans to go to school and becoming an officer. I highly encourage that. Set your goals high and you will do well in the military. Best advice I can give you is: when you apply for anything that improves your position, like going to school or specialty training, the process can get frustrating. It sometimes feels impossible or not worth it....just remember they do it that way to see who will stick with it...keep going after it, don't loose sight of the goal and let the other guys/gals fall away. Next thing you know you are on top. Whether you are wearing stripes or bars I have a feeling you will do very well. Enjoy the ride. Stay safe.

GB

Edited by gritzblitz

A-T,

Are you getting nervous yet? If so, don't sweat it, we all did. I have to say I have a lot of respect for you joining at this time. It is trying times so it says a lot about your character by joining now. I remembered when I joined, Desert Storm was going on and not a lot of folks were signing up then; this is much more tenuous than that.

You got a good head on your shoulders so I think you can go far in the military. I remember you mentioning you had plans to go to school and becoming an officer. I highly encourage that. Set your goals high and you will do well in the military. Best advice I can give you is: when you apply for anything that improves your position, like going to school or specialty training, the process can get frustrating. It sometimes feels impossible or not worth it....just remember they do it that way to see who will stick with it...keep going after it, don't loose sight of the goal and let the other guys/gals fall away. Next thing you know you are on top. Whether you are wearing stripes or bars I have a feeling you will do very well. Enjoy the ride. Stay safe.

GB

I was nervous the day I swore in haha. I'm even more nervous now though. I just know it is going to suck. That's awesome you're a vet though, thanks for serving. Can't wait to have that feeling. I would say Desert Storm is almost as dangerous, seeing how things have somewhat cooled down over in the Middle East. There's still tons of tension though.

I appreciate it man. I just want to get through ROTC and all that at North Georgia, then do some cool officer job, whichever they tell me to do. Yeah so far I have experienced the whole "Hurry up and wait". It does suck but I am patient for the most part. I will still be on here after training and such but I will keep you posted man. I appreciate the help for real. Expect a PM. Thanks again man.

I was nervous the day I swore in haha. I'm even more nervous now though. I just know it is going to suck. That's awesome you're a vet though, thanks for serving. Can't wait to have that feeling. I would say Desert Storm is almost as dangerous, seeing how things have somewhat cooled down over in the Middle East. There's still tons of tension though.

I appreciate it man. I just want to get through ROTC and all that at North Georgia, then do some cool officer job, whichever they tell me to do. Yeah so far I have experienced the whole "Hurry up and wait". It does suck but I am patient for the most part. I will still be on here after training and such but I will keep you posted man. I appreciate the help for real. Expect a PM. Thanks again man.

In 235 days I will be a retired vet!!!! That being said, I may take one more assignment, who knows. I've been offered an assignment/job or 2 that I like...so over the next few weeks I will decide. As far as Desert Storm, I joined during Desert Storm but was still in training and did not go. However I went to Balkins twice and to the Middle East for Enduring Freedom/Iraqi Freedom 6 times. Be prepared to go. You will get the best training in the world before going over.

Going back to your school options, the military offers great deals for education. Take any/all of them. I have 2 degrees now & plan for a third. I joined immediately after graduating and received a bonus that paid for most and the rest of the requirement was dropped since I was in military....so I ended up paying for less than half of that one. Got a Masters degree through tuition assistance...basically military paid for it & I repaid by years in service. Once I retire I will use Post 9-11 GI bill to get another. When you join you may be offered Montgomery GI bill which is not bad but the Post 9-11 GI bill is better. I would imagine you will qualify for it unless they drop within a month. Both are good....9-11 Bill is completely free & you receive a little bit extra to pay for housing. Mont GI bill you pay into...military pays for most & no housing allowance.

let me know if you have any questions or need any assistance....look forward to hearing form you and how your doing. Just remember, Basic training will suck but it is only temporary. Just get through it, it gets better.

gb

In 235 days I will be a retired vet!!!! That being said, I may take one more assignment, who knows. I've been offered an assignment/job or 2 that I like...so over the next few weeks I will decide. As far as Desert Storm, I joined during Desert Storm but was still in training and did not go. However I went to Balkins twice and to the Middle East for Enduring Freedom/Iraqi Freedom 6 times. Be prepared to go. You will get the best training in the world before going over.

Going back to your school options, the military offers great deals for education. Take any/all of them. I have 2 degrees now & plan for a third. I joined immediately after graduating and received a bonus that paid for most and the rest of the requirement was dropped since I was in military....so I ended up paying for less than half of that one. Got a Masters degree through tuition assistance...basically military paid for it & I repaid by years in service. Once I retire I will use Post 9-11 GI bill to get another. When you join you may be offered Montgomery GI bill which is not bad but the Post 9-11 GI bill is better. I would imagine you will qualify for 9-11 bill it unless they drop it within a month. Make sure to check to see if you qualify. Both are good....9-11 tuition assistance is completely free & you receive a little bit extra money to pay for housing. Mont GI bill you have to pay into however military pays for most (estimate 75% or more) & no housing allowance.

Let me know if you have any questions or need any assistance....look forward to hearing form you and how your doing. Just remember, Basic Training will suck but it is only temporary. Just get through it, it gets better.

gb

• 2 weeks later...