Top Posters In This Topic

Falcons over bucs

bengals over aints

seahawks over panthers

colts over boys

skins over giants

texans over eagles

BOSS ... DO YOU REALLY THINK THE SKINS CAN

HANDLE THE GIANTS? AND IN THE SAINTS GAME ...

THE "BUNGALS" AIN'T GOT A PRAYER!

AND IN THE EAGLE/TEXAN GAME ... HOW HIGH

DOES THE SCOREBOARD GO IN PHILLY? VICK

WILL REACH IT. WE DO GET SOME BREATHING

ROOM IF THE SAINTS AND GIANTS/EAGLES LOSE. BUT

I JUST DON'T THINK THEY WILL COOPERATE!

Dallas over Colts.Peyton may have a big day but I think Dallas steps up like they did when Indy was 9-0 and left 9-1.

One thing favoring Manning is that Dallas' secondary can't catch an interception to save their lives.

But I expect to see manningface!

1257124641_peyton.jpg

And in the other games

Panthers, Eagles Giants Saints and Falcons win.

Dallas over Colts.Peyton may have a big day but I think Dallas steps up like they did when Indy was 9-0 and left 9-1.

One thing favoring Manning is that Dallas' secondary can't catch an interception to save their lives.

But I expect to see manningface!

1257124641_peyton.jpg

And in the other games

Panthers, Eagles Giants Saints and Falcons win.

IF EVER THERE WAS A TIME TO BEAT THE COLTS ...

THE TIME IS NOW. DALLAS BY 7

I will say this the bungles will win again..... this would be a good game for them to snap out of their funk.

Bengals are the only legitimate threat at the #1 overall pick next year. I'd love to see those fools win as many games as possible at this point. I don't know if they can against the Saints though. Even though much of the general sports media still consider Palmer an "elite" qb, I think he's well below average.

It would also be a great time for the Bucs to score a win against a team with a winning record. Which do you think is more likely?

neither

but the bigger upset would be Bungles

altho looking now, not near as big an upset as Arizona was for Saints .......

Falcons

Saints

Seahags

Giants

Eagles

and my upset pick

Cowboys

Bengals are the only legitimate threat at the #1 overall pick next year. I'd love to see those fools win as many games as possible at this point. I don't know if they can against the Saints though. Even though much of the general sports media still consider Palmer an "elite" qb, I think he's well below average.

Yea he's pretty far down there. That knee injury took everything from him!

It would also be a great time for the Bucs to score a win against a team with a winning record. Which do you think is more likely?

THe bungles upsetting the saints.

Tampa cant run or stop the run.

The Bungles actually have talent on offense and while Palmer is not exactly great anymore neither are Kitna or Hasselback. And both were able to move the ball pretty well against the saints.

THe bungles upsetting the saints.

Tampa cant run or stop the run.

The Bungles actually have talent on offense and while Palmer is not exactly great anymore neither are Kitna or Hasselback. And both were able to move the ball pretty well against the saints.

If only we had talent on offense... or defense... :(:(:(

Then maybe you would've beat the Falcons. Or you have so much talent that it isn't coached well? I'm sure you think the saints have the most talent around.

Most talent? No.

Just had a bad start to a season.

Bad coaching? Laughable! Hahahahahahaha

If you guys could beat us on talent and coaching straight up you would have AT LEAST put up a fight in Philly, but we all saw that in the end it came down to the x-factor, which is Any Given Sunday™.

Unfortunately for you our rematch is on a Monday :ph34r:

If you guys could beat us on talent and coaching straight up you would have AT LEAST put up a fight in Philly, but we all saw that in the end it came down to the x-factor, which is Any Given Sunday™.

At least we didn't lose to Arizona.

If only we had talent on offense... or defense... :(:(:(

Never said you didn't.

It was more so a knock on the bucs.

They have a couple good young players ( freeman, Willaims looks nice, Benn looks nice...after that kinda eh)

TO is still a very good reciever, Benson can still run the ball, Ocho is on the downside but if your not careful he can still get deep. And Shipley has turned into being a nice find at reciever.

The bungels problem is not talent on offense.

Really? you think our talent cant match you because of a game we played agaisnt the eagles?

It is not unfortunate for us... its in our house where we are nearly unbeatable.,

us playing at home on monday night vs a division rival??? yeah I like our chances.

You just got to make sure to take care of cincy and baltimore..a loss to either of those pretty much elimates your chances of winningthe division.

?

we had a few bone headed plays on defense were we were out of position that lead to quick scores for the eagles.

to use that argument would be like me saying that you can't beat us straight up b/c you got beat by the browns.