Believe It: Falcons Are The NFL's Only Dominant Team

john_winger

Ok, I have to post a few highlights that we all know are true:

"True, they had a poor performance against Philadelphia, but every team has bad games, and that loss was not as bad as the Jets' losses to Baltimore and Green Bay (teams Atlanta beat) or the stinker the Patriots threw out there against Cleveland (whom the Falcons also beat)."

"The national media and one ESPN analyst in particular (this one's for you, Trent) have reveled in pointing out the Saints' kicker Garrett Hartley missed a short field goal in overtime, allowing the Falcons to attempt a successful game-winning field goal of their own.What they fail to point out, though, is that New Orleans would not have even been in that position if not for a fluke punt that hit the foot of an Atlanta player and gave the Saints a short field for a go-ahead third quarter touchdown.

The New Orleans' defense could not stop the Falcons late in the game. If not for that play, Atlanta would likely have gone on to score another touchdown and put the game away early."

"They dominate time of possession, are plus-11 in turnover differential, are among the least penalized teams in the league and are a near lock to win any game that is close in the fourth quarter."

Ok, no more spoilers. Check it out.

Not to downplay it, but anyone can write an article for Bleacher Report

Not to downplay your comment, but either this person sees it like it is, or he is a homer. Have you been published on that site? Let me know how the submission process works.

Can you refute any of the quotes I picked from the article?

I've said that in the comments on a lot of ESPN articles about the Saints being as lucky as we were in that game.

And really we didn't get torn up by Philly that bad. It was a two score game, I rarely see that called getting scortched like I have with us against them. They had two explosive plays we bit on badly. Takes those big plays away and we played as well as they did.

I've said that in the comments on a lot of ESPN articles about the Saints being as lucky as we were in that game.

And really we didn't get torn up by Philly that bad. It was a two score game, I rarely see that called getting scortched like I have with us against them. They had two explosive plays we bit on badly. Takes those big plays away and we played as well as they did.

We got tore up big time in Philly. I don't remember the same game you do. It was so bad, my Tivo got messed up and I didn't care. That's saying a lot.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/529855-atlanta-falcons-10-reasons-they-are-the-best-team-in-the-nfl

This is a great write up and I recommend that you keep reading past the initial article.

If you love the Falcons you will absolutely love

this edition of the Belcher Report.

It is on fire!

If you do not then you are a Cabbage Headed Hater.

:angry:

http://bleacherrepor...team-in-the-nfl

This is a great write up and I recommend that you keep reading past the initial article.

If you love the Falcons you will absolutely love

this edition of the Belcher Report.

It is on fire!

If you do not then you are a Cabbage Headed Hater.

:angry:

Thank you sir. We don't get a lot of credit from the world at large, and this is a rare exception.

I cannot dispute anything this article says, because it is true.

Suck it, Dilfer!

Once I saw it was from bleacher report I stopped paying attention. anyone can post an article there.

Eating Kimchi and posting results in bad breath and a bad comment.

The point that you Cabbages are missing is that our Atlanta Falcons

have come a long way and have earned these articles.

They do not roll around every year.

Read it, and enjoy it, or just ±ST±FU and stick a forkful of Kimchi in yer mouth.

Thank you sir. We don't get a lot of credit from the world at large, and this is a rare exception.

I cannot dispute anything this article says, because it is true.

Suck it, Dilfer!

If you also take another look at the dudes profile he is a HUGE fan of the Falcons. Hey, Im all about being a positive fan and writing nice things about our team, But anyone can write for the bleacher report. Its a social writing site for fans that can write. Nothing More.

Eating Kimchi and posting results in bad breath and a bad comment.

The point that you Cabbages are missing is that our Atlanta Falcons

have come a long way and have earned these articles.

They do not roll around every year.

Read it, and enjoy it, or just ±ST±FU and stick a forkful of Kimchi in yer mouth.

So you go around searching the internet to have a no name writer sing the praises of our team? Seems kinda pathetic to me

If you also take another look at the dudes profile he is a HUGE fan of the Falcons. Hey, Im all about being a positive fan and writing nice things about our team, But anyone can write for the bleacher report. Its a social writing site for fans that can write. Nothing More.

I agree.

So you go around searching the internet to have a no name writer sing the praises of our team? Seems kinda pathetic to me

No I do not.

As a lifelong Fan of Our Atlanta Falcons, I can relish in the writers words,

and especially so because the guy is not exaggerating.

Why you and the other D Bags want to downplay the Articles is pathetic to me.

Did you read the stuff on Roddy, Turner, Gonzo ?

Once I saw it was from bleacher report I stopped paying attention. anyone can post an article there.

yet you read stuff that is posted on a message board by anyone with internet access??????

If it's well written, i could care less who wrote it. This article was well written and he gave some good points to back up why he was putting the Falcons as number 1. good enough for me

No I do not.

As a lifelong Fan of Our Atlanta Falcons, I can relish in the writers words,

and especially so because the guy is not exaggerating.

Why you and the other D Bags want to downplay the Articles is pathetic to me.

Did you read the stuff on Roddy, Turner, Gonzo ?

yes I read it and it was well written.

The thing is it was written by a FAN and could possibly be from someone on this board. Of course a fan of the team will have nothing but good things to say about us. It would have held more weight if it was from someone outside of our little bubble.

yet you read stuff that is posted on a message board by anyone with internet access??????

If it's well written, i could care less who wrote it. This article was well written and he gave some good points to back up why he was putting the Falcons as number 1. good enough for me

Fans post those articles that's why it doesn't hold weight. It would have been no different if someone here posted a long written thread on the same stuff. For the OP to act like it was some credible sportswriter is what I don't get.

the Atlanta Falcons are a great team maybe the best team in the NFC but I wouldn't say they're dominant. I believe that the Jets and the Patriots may edge the Falcons. Their schedule isn't that difficult facing the NFC West and the Browns, Bengals and Ravens ( their toughest win but was at home). Theres not really a dominant team this season and if there was it'd be a tight pick between the Falcons, Jets and Patriots.