Where are you from? and where do you live?

nativefalcon

Where are you from?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you from? and where do you live?

Born in Marietta GA at Kennestone Hospital. Grew up in Kennesaw on the northside. Moved to McDonough on the southside when I was about 12. Moved to Savannah for college. Working full time now at Gulfstream in Savannah. My dad is in the Atlanta Electrical JATC Union who used to always get tickets to Falcons games for free in the late 80s and 90s. Went to my first game at the age of 3. Never known any other team. Never will.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from Valparaiso Indiana in the Midwest (about 1hr from Chicago). I grew up a Bears fan and went to a few games at Soldier Field when I was young. I went to Indiana University so I never had a successful college football program to pull my interest from the professional game. I now live in Cumming and have had Falcons season tickets for 7 years and have fully converted to a Falcon fan!

I told this may times on here but it goes a little something like this...

Texas born and raised, now live in Louisiana. I'm the biggest Houston Oilers fan there ever was and Bud Adams pissed on the fans and move to Tennessee so I sat in limbo for a few years, then a friend of mine was drafted by the Falcons and I got hooked

Live in Venice, FL (Bucsville). Became a fan during the Birds first playoff game ('78?) when Tim Mazzetti (the bartender) kicked the winning field goal against the Eagles (I was living in Montana then, and a Packer fan, but jumped ship for the Birds). I have suffered through soooo many disapointing Falcon seasons. I lived in ATL from '82-'90 and went to most of the home games during that time when there were only 30-40K fans in the stadium. Thank you Arthur Blank.

Edited by Tim Mazetti

I'm guessing in 1980, my dad took me to a Green Bay game at Fulton County stadium. I've been a fan since, but I guess it took living in other cities before I really became die-hard. Because we weren't really good very often, I was sometimes ridiculed for my fandom, and then in 1998 I finally got to talk a little trash back. That didn't last long, of course, but that's when I really started following every move and every player.

Born at Kennestone hospital in Marietta, GA in '73 - Been a Falcons fan ever since I was a kid. One of my first memories is being at Fulton County stadium & the game was against the Vikings - must have been late 1970's - I remember the horn logo on the purple helmets. Grew up loving Steve Bartkowski, William Andrews, & Scott Case! Billy Whiteshoes Johnson was one of may all time favorites to watch.

Finally became a season ticket holder in 2007 & will never give them up. I try to make it to every single home game. Falcon fan for life!

Born and raised in Wisconsin. Like any child born here I started off as a Packer fan. That was back when I was young and just watched football and didnt really follow a certain team. I remember becomming a fan of Jamal Anderson when I was younger, and though I wasnt a full on Falcon fan yet I wanted the Falcons to win the Superbowl in 98 because of Jamal. I guess I started to someout follow the team in 2000. I remember really following the team in 2001. One weekend me and my brother and dad went to a sports clothing store and my brother, a rams fan, got a Faulk jersey. It was buy one get one half off so I ended up being able to pick out a jersey aswell. I ended up getting a red throwback Mike Vick (this was back in 2001). After that the Falcons have been my favorite team. It was awesome upsetting Green Bay back in 2001, when no one around here gave us a shot, and then again in the playoffs in 2002.

Proud native of Newnan, GA, now live in the Jackson, MS area. Been a Falcon fan since I can remember, and always will be. Living over here in aints **** is tough but they have been pretty silent since they are looking up at us as usual...All my family is back home, mostly in Savannah/Wilmington Island/Tybee Island. Just a Georgia Boy stranded due to my job...