Falcons @ Bucs

Shredman

well the Buc fans have been kinda quite this week

they have had a good season, but have NOT beat a team with a winning record all yr.

well heres where you can make your case that they will not only beat a team with a winning record , but by most power polls ,beat the best team in the NFL.....

after seeing Falcons stand up to 1 of the NFLs best Pass rush teams and total Ds last week, why should we think Bucs can get to Ryan and stop Turner ?????

will Freeman Williams and JR. be able to hang with Falcons high Powered Offense ?????

yes Talib may be able to keep White in Check , but what are you gonna do about Gonzo and Jenk ??????

after watching Heap and ravens work on Bucs very slow looking LBs

why should we believe they can hang with Falcons Run Game and Gonzo up the seam ??????

just a few questions for Bucs fans

Falcons 24

Bucs 13

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a division rivalry...none of that really matters this week...we always play each other hard,and the bucs have been known to screw up the plans of other south rivals...i like our chances,but i dont trust the bucs to not do their best to play spoiler

i think they will give you there best!

which like last time will probaly fall just SHORT!!!!

im hoping so,but not counting on it...any given sunday

if we really are a Championship team,

we will win this game

and win it big

even if the score is close, which it most of the time is in South Games for Falcons, in the past Decade its really only Panthers we have just destroyed at times,

still on the field they should Know they have been beat

and we got the O Line to Punish them, what i have seen outa that Group this yr.

we should be able to man handle Bucs up front all evening long man.....

if we lose ?????

we are still a good team, but not a Championship team yet....

you guys need to remember , this team is in yr 3 of the project

this team is built to win long term,

when the season Started i said we would be 11-5 and win south

now things have changed

Falcons are just so good @ home, we start talking 13-3 and a #1 seed

expectations Grow rapidly

for me and everyone in Atlanta

LETS NOT MESS AROUND. LETS HAMMER THE HECK

OUT OF THESE GUYS AND COME BACK HOME. JUMP

THEM FROM THE OPENING BELL. DO NOT MESS

AROUND WITH THESE GUYS. PUT ON THOSE

SIGNATURE LONG DRIVES. GET POINTS FROM

EVERY TAKE-AWAY. WE WILL WAIST THESE GUYS. B)

i agree, and if Falcons bring their A Game and dont turn it over

Bucs should be outa the game by mid 3rd quarter

i agree, and if Falcons bring their A Game and dont turn it over

Bucs should be outa the game by mid 3rd quarter

I don't think even with ur a game u can put away the bucs. There not chumps. They hung with the ravens.

They dominated the 9ers which neither one of our teams could do! They r young but they ball for 60.

Also a division game. Could set up for a great game to watch

Edited by SaintK

I don't think even with ur a game u can put away the bucs. There not chumps. They hung with the ravens.

They dominated the 9ers which neither one of our teams could do! They r young but they ball for 60.

Also a division game. Could set up for a great game to watch

our A game is good enough to beat ANYONE in the NFL

esp a banged up Buc team who will more than likely have 4 guys on the field that have not started a game all yr and 2 have never played a reg season down i dont think......

so yea ,

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

if we really are a Championship team,

we will win this game

and win it big

even if the score is close, which it most of the time is in South Games for Falcons, in the past Decade its really only Panthers we have just destroyed at times,

still on the field they should Know they have been beat

and we got the O Line to Punish them, what i have seen outa that Group this yr.

we should be able to man handle Bucs up front all evening long man.....

if we lose ?????

we are still a good team, but not a Championship team yet....

you guys need to remember , this team is in yr 3 of the project

this team is built to win long term,

when the season Started i said we would be 11-5 and win south

now things have changed

Falcons are just so good @ home, we start talking 13-3 and a #1 seed

expectations Grow rapidly

for me and everyone in Atlanta

Win big?????????? Isn't that what you predicted a few weeks ago when we played you all IN ATLANTA only to beat us by 1 yard!

I only hope your team is as foolish as you are, in which case you'll more than likely LOSE BIG!:rolleyes:

Win big?????????? Isn't that what you predicted a few weeks ago when we played you all IN ATLANTA only to beat us by 1 yard!

I only hope your team is as foolish as you are, in which case you'll more than likely LOSE BIG!:rolleyes:

i am sure they are not overlooking you, but i am also sure they know they have beat 2 Championship type teams since the last time we played Bucs in Ravens and Packers, they also know you have yet to beat a winning team. they also know you guys will be short handed .....

unless we turn it over, we could beat you guys down worse than you have been beat down all yr, like i said in the very first post in this thread,

give me some reasons why i or they should believe anything other than a beat down is coming ?????

you believe Freeman will be able to put up 30 points in the 20 min tops you will have the Ball ?????

you think Caddy and Blount can do what Ray Rice couldnt and Run the ball down Falcons Throat ?????

you think your slow LBs and short handed safeties can Hold Gonzo to less than 20 yds and no TDs when Heap just out right owned you ??????

you think you can put Pressure up in Ryans face for 40 mins when the Rams and Packers both top 5 at the time in sacks Couldnt ???????

tell me man

make your case dude

to me on paper this looks like a Beat down waiting to happen

all we heard about last game from you was how Ryan struggled vs Bucs...

last Game Ryan Torched you and posted what a 101 qb Rating ????

and the guy that had most the INTs for Bucs last 2 yrs before this one , you just cut lol

guess we will see sunday

you will need atleast 2 turnovers outa Falcons to have any chance of winning this game

and you know it......

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

i am sure they are not overlooking you, but i am also sure they know they have beat 2 Championship type teams since the last time we played Bucs in Ravens and Packers, they also know you have yet to beat a winning team. they also know you guys will be short handed .....

unless we turn it over, we could beat you guys down worse than you have been beat down all yr, like i said in the very first post in this thread,

give me some reasons why i or they should believe anything other than a beat down is coming ?????

you believe Freeman will be able to put up 30 points in the 20 min tops you will have the Ball ?????

you think Caddy and Blount can do what Ray Rice couldnt and Run the ball down Falcons Throat ?????

you think your slow LBs and short handed safeties can Hold Gonzo to less than 20 yds and no TDs when Heap just out right owned you ??????

you think you can put Pressure up in Ryans face for 40 mins when the Rams and Packers both top 5 at the time in sacks Couldnt ???????

tell me man

make your case dude

to me on paper this looks like a Beat down waiting to happen

all we heard about last game from you was how Ryan struggled vs Bucs...

last Game Ryan Torched you and posted what a 101 qb Rating ????

and the guy that had most the INTs for Bucs last 2 yrs before this one , you just cut lol

guess we will see sunday

you will need atleast 2 turnovers outa Falcons to have any chance of winning this game

and you know it......

No need to make a case, unlike you I watch football for the pure enjoyment. Although Heap's TD was directly due to Pissandsmelly's incompetence. He was waived yesterday. You'll see Barber manning the strong safety position Sunday.

And Falcon fans have audacity to talk about the arrogance of Saints fans???????????

Kid, I only hope you show up here Monday to apologize for your idiotic statements. Your team wins a few games and suddenly you have muscles you never knew you had!:lol:

Let's see you call out some more Saints and BUCS fans for being arrogant loudmouths.

Sonny.....none, I mean NONE compare to you! You must be so proud!:rolleyes:

What's beyond comical is you falcon bigmouths won't be able to see it, unless you took out a second mortgage on the double wide and managed to get a ticket, and somehow manage to snag a ride on a southbound CSX freight train. You can't even hear on RADIO..........lmao!!

What's beyond comical is you falcon bigmouths won't be able to see it, unless you took out a second mortgage on the double wide and managed to get a ticket, and somehow manage to snag a ride on a southbound CSX freight train. You can't even hear on RADIO..........lmao!!

is it blacked out?

its not arrogance

we play Bucs this week

we look to be the better team

bottom line

and yes i heard the game is blacked out...

wtf is up in TB these days

they have a great Baseball team

they have a good Football team

yet they cant sell out either

i figured Bucs fans would be pumped, even after another loss to a winning team, you took Ravens to the wire, and us even , both games on the Road.....

i dont think this one will be that close tho

if i am wrong , i will be the first guy here to say so

can we say the same about you guys if you get hammered ??????

we will Find out about 7 15 est Sunday Night I guess

bucs > falcons and its as simple as that...

I like how you galvanized your statement with facts and stats. Like the over-all records of our teams, the head to head game we played but a month ago. Those wouldn't back up your notion that the Bucs are the better team though. IMHO, I think your playoff chances were lost last week, namely due to injuries and a poor run defense. I'm sure it will be a physical game, with the Bucs fighting for their playoff lives and Atlanta is playing to hold onto HFA.

ATL 31

T.B 17

I like how you galvanized your statement with facts and stats. Like the over-all records of our teams, the head to head game we played but a month ago. Those wouldn't back up your notion that the Bucs are the better team though. IMHO, I think your playoff chances were lost last week, namely due to injuries and a poor run defense. I'm sure it will be a physical game, with the Bucs fighting for their playoff lives and Atlanta is playing to hold onto HFA.

ATL 31

T.B 17

since you're talking about history, why dont you jsut bring up our 3-13 record from last year while your at it???

what happend the first meeting isn't going to save your falcons! :)

i remember when i used to smoke that stuff...those were the days...no worries at all,and whatever happened..happened :lol::lol:

you going to the game, i'll meet you outside the stadium and share a lil taste with ya??? :)

since you're talking about history, why dont you jsut bring up our 3-13 record from last year while your at it???

you going to the game, i'll meet you outside the stadium and share a lil taste with ya??? :)

wish i could..i would...for old times sake ;)

since you're talking about history, why dont you just bring up our 3-13 record from last year while your at it???

you going to the game, I'll meet you outside the stadium and share a lil taste with ya??? :)

WHAT?!? Our previous game this year isn't a barometer as to which teams is better? By that thinking the loser of our game Sunday can proclaim they're the better team 15 seconds after the final whistle.

WHAT?!? Our previous game this year isn't a barometer as to which teams is better? By that thinking the loser of our game Sunday can proclaim they're the better team 15 seconds after the final whistle.

yo, you remember when the redskins beat philly the first game, and we all know the story of how that little saga ended... all im trying to say is your the redskins, and we're the eagles, prepare yourself for this @ss whoopen your team is fixen to take! :P