Coverage Map - Why In The **** Were We Flexed?

BruceReville

I was thinking only tampa in Florida gets to see the game,

but you are right its blacked out there,

so the whole state of FLA is bumped for Dallas/ Indy,

That aint right, WTF Goodell!

This isnt Thanksgiving Sun

They have about 48 hours or so to sell out or black out, so it's not official just yet. Someone had posted that some of their games haven't been selling out. If its not sold out 72 hrs, before kickoff the map becomes official in that area.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes no sense to me either. I guess we get to pull for Cincy against the Saints in the ATL. But other than that, it put us across from Carolina.

The other weird thing is the choice of early NBC games in the deep south. Minnesota vs. Buffalo??? And it appears only a very small portion of Florida will get the Atlanta/Tampa game. HUH??? So they'd rather watch Dallas and Indianapolis???

You gotta wonder what network execs are thinking sometimes. But then of course, these are the same people that cut away from an NFL playoff game for "Heidi". :wacko:

:lol:

They have about 48 hours or so to sell out or black out, so it's not official just yet. Someone had posted that some of their games haven't been selling out. If its not sold out 72 hrs, before kickoff the map becomes official in that area.

The Buccs fans can always go to the Blackout Tour again this year! :lol:

If you can’t go to the game, Joe suggests you get on board The Blackout Tour when the Falcons come to Tampa on Sunday, Dec. 5. More than 100 Bucs fans have enjoyed The Blackout Tour this year.

The Blackout Tour is a great time with fellow Bucs fans who travel to watch blacked out games live in HD-TV at Lee Roy Selmon’s in Fort Myers.

Cold beer. Great food. Great atmosphere. Great fans. Affordable.

If you can’t go to the game, go ahead and join Joe on The Blackout Tour. It’s a rolling tailgate in a Paradise Worldwide Transportation luxury bus to Selmon’s in Fort Myers. All Blackout Tour goers get a free draft beer and a free plate of wings at Selmon’s.

http://tbbuzz.com/2010/11/bucs-falcons-tickets-update/

Can't make the game but they can sure make the bus! :lol:

laugh.gif

The Buccs fans can always go to the Blackout Tour again this year! laugh.gif

If you can't go to the game, Joe suggests you get on board The Blackout Tour when the Falcons come to Tampa on Sunday, Dec. 5. More than 100 Bucs fans have enjoyed The Blackout Tour this year.

The Blackout Tour is a great time with fellow Bucs fans who travel to watch blacked out games live in HD-TV at Lee Roy Selmon's in Fort Myers.

Cold beer. Great food. Great atmosphere. Great fans. Affordable.

If you can't go to the game, go ahead and join Joe on The Blackout Tour. It's a rolling tailgate in a Paradise Worldwide Transportation luxury bus to Selmon's in Fort Myers. All Blackout Tour goers get a free draft beer and a free plate of wings at Selmon's.

http://tbbuzz.com/20...tickets-update/

Can't make the game but they can sure make the bus! laugh.gif

LMAO, well the wheels are coming off their little wagon anyway.

Why couldn't they just left us in our regular slot - Now I get stuck with the Saints/Bengals game on Fox. I rather carve out my b***s with a rusty dull butter knife and then take a bath is scalding hot rubbing alcohol. Then I'll inflict some serious pain on myself.

I prefer the "I'd rather dip my jewels in honey and go on a bear watch"

Seriously, I ******* h8 the gawd **** boys, i mean they arent in the playoff hunt, yet cuz that ***** *** peyton is playin them they get talked about, i guess i have to get a mother ******* id or have to get a nice high paying ******* job and get the ******** dish just to watch the Falcons, I really am starting to not get y the **** should i even buy a Matty Ice jersey when I only get to see my team like twice a ******* yr, but no matter how *** the 'boys are, im forced to have them shoved down my ******* throat, and have to b forced to watch the ******** buffalo ****in bums lose every ******* week. FUK

sry for the rant, but i just get sooo mad when i think im gonna watch the falcons, just to watch either the boys or bills.

Between the stars, the lack of periods, and the over abundance of commas, I have no idea what in the world you just said.