Coverage Map - Why In The **** Were We Flexed?

BruceReville

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's still early; I expect that map to have a little less red by the end of the week and a little more blue because of voters. I was wondering were we gonna get at least half of the country though; I knew Buck and Aikman were going to Dallas Indy regardless though. At least I have a chance to see the Saints possibly get upset in Cincy (although not likely), and being in GA doesn't really affect me as far as Falcon games

Seriously, I ******* h8 the gawd **** boys, i mean they arent in the playoff hunt, yet cuz that ***** *** peyton is playin them they get talked about, i guess i have to get a mother ******* id or have to get a nice high paying ******* job and get the ******** dish just to watch the Falcons, I really am starting to not get y the **** should i even buy a Matty Ice jersey when I only get to see my team like twice a ******* yr, but no matter how *** the 'boys are, im forced to have them shoved down my ******* throat, and have to b forced to watch the ******** buffalo ****in bums lose every ******* week. FUK

sry for the rant, but i just get sooo mad when i think im gonna watch the falcons, just to watch either the boys or bills.

Edited by ATLfanintheROC

Why couldn't they just left us in our regular slot - Now I get stuck with the Saints/Bengals game on Fox. I rather carve out my b***s with a rusty dull butter knife and then take a bath is scalding hot rubbing alcohol. Then I'll inflict some serious pain on myself.

*winces and crosses legs in psychosomatic pain*

Seriously, I ******* h8 the gawd **** boys, i mean they arent in the playoff hunt, yet cuz that ***** *** peyton is playin them they get talked about, i guess i have to get a mother ******* id or have to get a nice high paying ******* job and get the ******** dish just to watch the Falcons, I really am starting to not get y the **** should i even buy a Matty Ice jersey when I only get to see my team like twice a ******* yr, but no matter how *** the 'boys are, im forced to have them shoved down my ******* throat, and have to b forced to watch the ******** buffalo ****in bums lose every ******* week. FUK

sry for the rant, but i just get sooo mad when i think im gonna watch the falcons, just to watch either the boys or bills.

I feel your pain brother

it's ok man, tell us how you REALLY feel :D

that's lame though =\

Game is blacked out in Tampa - they're getting DAL v IND.

laugh.gif

I was thinking only tampa in Florida gets to see the game,

but you are right its blacked out there,

so the whole state of FLA is bumped for Dallas/ Indy,

That aint right, WTF Goodell!

This isnt Thanksgiving Sun

Looking at the rest,

Jacksonville @ Tennessee (sht on a stick)

Are u kidding NFL Nerdds