remember last years game vs the JEts?

Peria

Because a current criticism of this team (albeit by analysts that don't really know this team... like Mike Wilbon and Skip Bayless) is we can't win big games on the road.

We beat them on the road - in the snow. I know - I was there. It was cold. Really cold. At least to me. They were throwing freaking ice balls around too. Brrrrrrr....

In the last 7 games on the road - we are 5-2 with our losses being to the Eagles and the Steelers.

Because a current criticism of this team (albeit by analysts that don't really know this team... like Mike Wilbon and Skip Bayless) is we can't win big games on the road.

Well they can say what they want. Outside of this week's game and games against Carolina and Seattle. We may not have to play a road game. (super bowl doesn't count cause it's neutral.)

If we play the Steelers, Jets, or Patriots in the Super Bowl, trust me; it won't be neutral.

They may have more fans there but it still isn't the same impact as it would be playing in their stadiums with their season ticket holders. Besides, it's in a dome. BIG advantage for us against any of those teams.