Did anyone at Sundays game notice....

How when the Packers fans did their "Go Pack GO" chant, our stadium personnel starting to play music over them to drown them out? It probably goes unnoticed but things like this give us a home field advantage as well. At one point during the game they starting to the chant pretty loud but almost seconds after it started, some random music starting playing so you couldn't hear the chant anymore. Good job sound people or whoever is over that stuff.

How when the Packers fans did their "Go Pack GO" chant, our stadium personnel starting to play music over them to drown them out? It probably goes unnoticed but things like this give us a home field advantage as well. At one point during the game they starting to the chant pretty loud but almost seconds after it started, some random music starting playing so you couldn't hear the chant anymore. Good job sound people or whoever is over that stuff.

Yeah, a couple of people commented on the "strategic" music. I agree, kudos to them

As for us, IDK

Maybe we could use "Too Legit to Quit" again :lol:

Yeah, a couple of people commented on the "strategic" music. I agree, kudos to them

As for us, IDK

Maybe we could use "Too Legit to Quit" again :lol:

LOL. It was definitely a good move by our stadium staff. Don't need opposing fans coming in trying to give their team momentum.

On a S/N, I really like the "LETS GO..... FALCONS" chant that we did where the home side starts and the visitors side finishes. That would be really awesome to do right before kick off. It was intimidating to the oppossing fans to see 65,000+ fans doing that chant. Got me really hype.

LOL. It was definitely a good move by our stadium staff. Don't need opposing fans coming in trying to give their team momentum.

On a S/N, I really like the "LETS GO..... FALCONS" chant that we did where the home side starts and the visitors side finishes. That would be really awesome to do right before kick off. It was intimidating to the oppossing fans to see 65,000+ fans doing that chant. Got me really hype.

At first I didn't think the "LETS GO..... FALCONS" chant was going to work but then it was crazy loud. It must be intimidating and I like your idea to do it right before kick off.

The strategic music was great. We really enjoyed that gamesmanship by the sound people. It may not be the long and loose grass in Chicago but it was effective in quieting the Pack fans.

Yeah, a good P.A. and replay control person can be almost like a 13th man.

I think this is a good thing. Homefield SHOULD matter. The day they take the fan's impact out of the NFL is the day the league begins to wither and die.

That's why I HATE that new rule where a coach can call a timeout. I'm sorry, if it's loud and the QB misses the play clock expiring, IT SHOULD BE A PENALTY. None of this "saved by my coach" crap.

The chant is nice but it's not a new thing.

Georgia Southern, Ga Tech, and UGA all do different versions of it I believe.

Georgia --- Southern

Yellow --- Jackets

Georgia --- Bulldogs

Although it does seem to be more intense inside a Dome during a big game.