Soldier in need of support

birdsiview

He guys/gals I am a die hard Dirty Bird fan stationed in Yongsan Korea and I need your help! They show football games over here on the Armed Forces Network(AFN) but, they have this thing called fan voting. Fan voting is simple, they show the game that recieves the most votes. Every freaking week the Aints win. Only week they didn't win was when they had a bye(so sad). True enough, they have showed some of Falcons games (Primetime/Thursday Night) lately but I need my fix with this division showdown against the Sucs. Please take a few seconds out of your time and go and vote. Here is the link http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/FansChoice.aspx

Thanks in advance SGT Finch

Edited by birdsiview

He guys/gals I am a die hard Dirty Bird fan stationed in Yongsan Korea and I need your help! They show football games over here on the Armed Forces Network(AFN) but, they have this thing called fan voting. Fan voting is simple, they show the game that recieves the most votes. Every freaking week the Aints win. Only week they didn't win was when they had a bye(so sad). True enough, they have showed some of Falcons games (Primetime/Thursday Night) lately but I need my fix with this division showdown against the Sucs. Please take a few seconds out of your time and go and vote. Here is the link http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/FansChoice.aspx

Done...

Thanks, hopefully everyone goes and vote for it. Everything was so easy when I was stationed in Atlanta, I miss the tailgating and helping rock the Dome!!!!

Hopefully they re-station you back to Atlanta soon!

Thanks for everything that you do. I have a huge amount of respect for everybody in the military who help keep us all safe, whether they are US, UK or other NATO forces.

Dude, i'm in the same boat...but I'm in Iraq...If the Falcons get the #1 Seed I will get to go to the Divison game and the NFCCG!

TSgt Smith

USAF

DANG, lucky...how are you able to do that? I'm in Osan, South Korea and I PCS to Charleston on the 11th of Jan..so I'll be back home for the Divisionals and NFCCG...and I'm a season ticket holder of 7 years...this year has KILLED me not being there, esp with the season we're having

It's pointless to do the fan voting unless we get in there early. I did it last week for the Green Bay game, and started after the game was over against the Rams. We finished in 3rd I believe. So I thought, why don't I come in here BEFORE the Packers game, and tell everyone that voting opens at 1 PM (kickoff time)..So I did it, and some people voted, but not to the extent that we needed to win.

I was pretty dissapointed. I was more pissed that the **** Chicago Bears get more love and attention than the Falcons. I'm over at Joint Base Balad at the moment. I will be here throughout the playoffs, so I won't get to go to any playoff games.

The only thing good that I am seeing so far is that we have a later game(4:15 PM). The Saints who will win this week for the votes, play at 1 PM, as do the Bears (2nd place). So hopefully they still take in account the standings outside of first place and see that we are 3rd, and put our game on.

DANG, lucky...how are you able to do that? I'm in Osan, South Korea and I PCS to Charleston on the 11th of Jan..so I'll be back home for the Divisionals and NFCCG...and I'm a season ticket holder of 7 years...this year has KILLED me not being there, esp with the season we're having

Thats whats up im here at Osan Air Base too I work in the 51ST SFS good to see another Falcon Fan lol

I voted right now the Aints are winning again. Thanks for everything you do.