Falcons 365 help?

dmite

I'm not sure if this is the right place to vent this, but I'm trying to order an Authentic Falcons jersey.

Our Authentic jersey selection is very lacking. They only have a few players and if you so happen to want one of the jerseys that they are offering (Why the heck isn't Roddy White available for authentic jerseys?!), you'd better be huge, because the smallest size available is 3X or 4X for these.

Okay, so you want to do the Personalized ones instead you say? Same thing, the sizes available are ridiculous, 3X 4X or 5X.

So, I go to the Vikings store to compare. I click Home Authentic and they have 15 different players available to purchase, and ALL sizes for each. Pretty much any player that you would want from the Vikings team is there.

Why is our store so lacking?

Can't you order it thru NFL.com? You want the 270$ jersey or the 80$ replica. When I have told people that the real jerseys are like 270 they about faint, but their made of Rip Stopp what the militarys uniforms are made of that sh-t doesn't rip, period. but think about it 300 lb guy grabbing on a replica, it would rip right off. :P THe Authentic ones could go thru a hurricane. :P

Can't you order it thru NFL.com? You want the 270$ jersey or the 80$ replica. When I have told people that the real jerseys are like 270 they about faint, but their made of Rip Stopp what the militarys uniforms are made of that sh-t doesn't rip, period. but think about it 300 lb guy grabbing on a replica, it would rip right off. :P THe Authentic ones could go thru a hurricane. :P

Yeah, the expensive ones. I've got a Premier that has lasted 2 years and it's starting to lose logos and such. I want to get an authentic one and be done with it. I think Matt Ryan and Roddy White are pretty safe bets. :)

I'm sure there is a sudden demand for Falcons garb. All of the fans who live in Atlanta feel the Falcons get slighted in the media. Here in Upstate NY I can't make it through a day without having to talk to six people about how "my" Falcons are doing. They were televised up here for the first Sunday afternoon game all season this week.

The Falcons never had more than a few players available, but they generally stock a range of sizes. I'm sure the limited availability has led to all wearable gear being ordered out for the holidays.

I wonder if you can back order out-of-stock sizes?

So far as your comparison to the Vikings, I know the Falcons get a lot more respect here now than the Vikings. They are a laughing stock with a comic strip QB locally.

I'm sure there is a sudden demand for Falcons garb. All of the fans who live in Atlanta feel the Falcons get slighted in the media. Here in Upstate NY I can't make it through a day without having to talk to six people about how "my" Falcons are doing. They were televised up here for the first Sunday afternoon game all season this week.

The Falcons never had more than a few players available, but they generally stock a range of sizes. I'm sure the limited availability has led to all wearable gear being ordered out for the holidays.

I wonder if you can back order out-of-stock sizes?

So far as your comparison to the Vikings, I know the Falcons get a lot more respect here now than the Vikings. They are a laughing stock with a comic strip QB locally.

I think that could be a contributing factor. My idea is that a Falcons jersey accompanied with Monday Night Football tickets will be a popular Christmas gift in these neck of the woods.

My main gripe about the Vikings offering is that we should have more non custom options. We should have Roddy, Abraham, Weatherspoon, Lofton, Moore, Robinson, Babs and others along with Turner, Ryan, Gonzalez, and Norwood.

We'll in Atlanta you can go the best place to get the replicas is the Sports Authority, the 80$ are like 55$ tons lower, same one, they didn't have the 270s, gotta go thru NFL.com or the Atlanta site to get it. Do not go to Di-cks, freaking ripoff, they go for 80 for the replicas, theres one store, I cant think of the name that have last years replicas for like 15 to 20. ;)

Also Di-cks Sporting good is not a curse word fix your filter. :angry:

http://www.sportsauthority.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2237480&cp=3077576.716563.716634 < the sports authority

they have the expensive ones too. ;)

Edited by nativefalcon