Roddy White

Falcons_fan

I dont post much but i read the forums everyday and I dont know if you guys noticed but White is not the same the last couple of games he was been limping noticably that concerns me a little this offense is not the same without him, he is the only player that can go deep in our team. Watch the last drive of the game when white makes that short catch and runs out of bounce you can really tell his limp.

my point exactly "he is limping cause of his knee" maybe he was not target it that much cause he couldnt get open cause of his knee injury. I know woodson was covering most of the game but that never mattered before who was covering him. I just hope this wont linger too much and once we get the NFC South wraped up the falcons will give White some time off even if it means benching him the last couple of games.

my point exactly "he is limping cause of his knee" maybe he was not target it that much cause he couldnt get open cause of his knee injury. I know woodson was covering most of the game but that never mattered before who was covering him. I just hope this wont linger too much and once we get the NFC South wraped up the falcons will give White some time off even if it means benching him the last couple of games.

Very true.

But, if we do need to bench him so he can get healthier, we need to make sure that we secure a playoff spot first.

Packers corners are excellent. Woodson was the defensive mvp last season. We all knew this would happen eventually, defenses will try to take him away now, good defensive will occasionally succeed. Green Bay is one of them.

And if Ryan responds by hitting 24 of 28 to his receivers and spreading it around, I think we'll be pretty good.

He would break a record: Number of superbowls won by a player as a Falcon.

I like records like those. But this record Sharod accomplished is cool too:

Receiver Roddy White became the 12th receiver in NFL history to have four consecutive seasons with at least 80 catches and 1,000 yards. White is on pace for 122 catches 1,550 yards and 10 touchdowns

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/15824/superlatives-on-the-falcons-2.

Ofcourse i know nobody is 100% but receivers main weapon are his hands and legs, if White cant run he is useless. I am a little concern because unlike other players in the team we cant afford to rest white, players have a lot of pride and sometimes play in games knowing that they probably shouldnt be playing. I want him as healthy as you can be at the end of the season. I just hope his knee dont get worst do to lack of rest.

Ofcourse i know nobody is 100% but receivers main weapon are his hands and legs, if White cant run he is useless. I am a little concern because unlike other players in the team we cant afford to rest white, players have a lot of pride and sometimes play in games knowing that they probably shouldnt be playing. I want him as healthy as you can be at the end of the season. I just hope his knee dont get worst do to lack of rest.

I'm not worried. they said he added a bone bruise to his knee last week. Those are painful, but i think he'll be fine. this was more a case of a good defense bracket covering him. I was at the game and i saw alot of times he was open and made some really good moves on the defenders, but Ryan was scrambling or had already gotten rid of the pass.

I'm not worried. they said he added a bone bruise to his knee last week. Those are painful, but i think he'll be fine. this was more a case of a good defense bracket covering him. I was at the game and i saw alot of times he was open and made some really good moves on the defenders, but Ryan was scrambling or had already gotten rid of the pass.

2nd. I was at the game as well and saw the same thing. The Pack wasn't going to let Roddy beat us. He's fine though. Hopefully he can rest up the last 2 games of the year if we have home field advantage locked up.