Stay classy, UF

unconquered.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently the gates were a little upset about the 31-7 beatdown....So they wreaked our visiting locker room. Jimbo said he was going to send them the bill for the classless and immature act. When asked how much he said "probably 31 dollars and 7 cents".

"That quote wasn’t right," Meyer said in his yet to be released new book. "It was a bad deal. It will forever be in the mind of Urban Meyer and in the mind of our football team. We’ll handle it and it’s going to be a big deal."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_bianchi/2008/07/in-his-new-book.html

Not to kiss azz or anything like that but Jimbo is quickly becoming one of my favorite coaches out there.

Jimbo has impressed me so much. He has earned the respect of the players and recruits and has coached us to a 9-3 season with the state championship in hand and ACC title in his grasp. Amazing.

Jimbo has impressed me so much. He has earned the respect of the players and recruits and has coached us to a 9-3 season with the state championship in hand and ACC title in his grasp. Amazing.

Oh yeah, I must admit that I was very skeptical and negative towards FSU before the season began. I was really upset at the way Bobby was pushed out, I grew up a huge Bobby fan, but that's for another topic.

Jimbo by far has been the most impressive "rookie HC." FSU was only two plays away from being 11-1, not bad for your first year. Recruits have been lining up to play for him, and yes, I do see how the players respond to him.

Big things to come from FSU in the future, it sure looks like the Noles are back boys.

Oh yeah, I must admit that I was very skeptical and negative towards FSU before the season began. I was really upset at the way Bobby was pushed out, I grew up a huge Bobby fan, but that's for another topic.

Jimbo by far has been the most impressive "rookie HC." FSU was only two plays away from being 11-1, not bad for your first year. Recruits have been lining up to play for him, and yes, I do see how the players respond to him.

Big things to come from FSU in the future, it sure looks like the Noles are back boys.

You sound like Dabo Swinney with that two plays from 11-1 remark, but Jimbo has done a very good job this season. While the closeness to being 11-1 sounds nice, don't forget FSU was also close to a 7-5 record and sitting home this weekend. FSU is a 9-3 team, not an 11-1 or 7-5 team.

Also, WTF Florida on destroying a locker room.

FSU will always be a school I like. If I wasn't going to Mississippi State, I would of been at Florida State. I love the campus. Beautiful campus nice stadium and active area. I started my application with them in high school, but never finish it. I wish I had because I would be closer to home and be a Noles (Georgia Bulldogs is always first)

there are some very troubling things with this gator team. you have a player telling gator fans to kill themselves and die slowly. you have the team destroying the locker room. this kind of stuff is not a good sign at all.

Ahhhhhhh sac you and your omens you said the dame thing before the god awful season and the team beat up Deron Furr

there are some very troubling things with this gator team. you have a player telling gator fans to kill themselves and die slowly. you have the team destroying the locker room. this kind of stuff is not a good sign at all.

Yep, these Gators are a far far cry from the guys who passed out drunk at stop lights, used dead girls credit cards, and raked the eyes of opposing RBs. :lol:

But seriously, this group of guys the Gators have seem very immature and lacking of team-first respectable attitude.

That's some straight up garbage by Florida. I don't care how much they hate losing to FSU. You act and play like garbage, you don't trash other people's property. Go back to Gainesville where you've been trash all year.

Gotta LOVE that line from Jimbo though... that was awesome. :lol:

Yep, these Gators are a far far cry from the guys who passed out drunk at stop lights, used dead girls credit cards, and raked the eyes of opposing RBs. :lol:

But seriously, this group of guys the Gators have seem very immature and lacking of team-first respectable attitude.

That's some straight up garbage by Florida. I don't care how much they hate losing to FSU. You act and play like garbage, you don't trash other people's property. Go back to Gainesville where you've been trash all year.

Gotta LOVE that line from Jimbo though... that was awesome. :lol:

Make fun of it all you want but this is why I love Auburns family attitude man, this team really believes eachother and "Lean on me" really characterizes Auburns team. This past recruiting class while at the Under Amour game Mike Dyer organized the Auburn commits to go to Busch Gardens together

Make fun of it all you want but this is why I love Auburns family attitude man, this team really believes eachother and "Lean on me" really characterizes Auburns team. This past recruiting class while at the Under Amour game Mike Dyer organized the Auburn commits to go to Busch Gardens together

I'm sure he used the slush fund to make it happen, too.

Hahahaha rumor has it they hit up victoryland before the under amour game

:lol: Gotta +1 that one.

I can't make fun of the family vibe of a team. UGA has the same thing going on and they absolutely preach respect for the game, the school, the players who came before, etc. I think it's more important than anything else for those guys to establish great bonds with one another. If all you can sell to recruits is that your team is supposed to win every game, you end up with a team full of all-stars like Florida has where they don't care or respect the game or anyone involved, they just expect to win and blow up when they don't. They can't pull together and come from behind, fight through adversity, or carry themselves with dignity.

I want Morgan Freeman to narrate the inevitable 30 for 30 documentary about Auburn's downfall.

One of my favorite childhood theme park memories was from Busch Gardens. After you tour the brewery they give you free samples. This one fat lady from my group tour kept drinking samples nonstop. Later that day I saw her unsuccessfully trying to mount a life-size bronze clydesdale statue before being removed by security guards.

Okay, this is a bit overdramatic IMO. Yeah, Dee Finley shouldn't have tweeted that. He let his emotions get the best of him, big deal.

I highly doubt it was "destroyed", if anything, that's a good sign to me because it shows they give a crap.

As for Jimbo Fisher: On behalf of UF.....F U

"That quote wasn’t right," Meyer said in his yet to be released new book. "It was a bad deal. It will forever be in the mind of Urban Meyer and in the mind of our football team. We’ll handle it and it’s going to be a big deal."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_bianchi/2008/07/in-his-new-book.html

Nice changing there but IMO, it's the same situation and payback is ****...

not to question cody or anyone, but i havent heard anything from news sources about this mess, just msg board rumors.

FSU dosen't want to really make a big deal out of it. But our coaches are pzzd. Our admin is working on getting pictures. Also its on the practice update for monday on warchant.

Here is a quote from our admin.

Sorry, but the source isn't a message board. Warchant.com has been a credentialed member of the media for over 10 years and we are reporting it.

I'm sure more information about this will come out in the coming days from others in the media. However, I was also told that it's unlikely that anyone at FSU will go on the record about it. They would prefer to handle the incident behind the scenes (no saying I agree but that is what we were told). Not sure if it's been cleaned up or if I can get access, but I'll see if I can get some photos tomorrow.