Pretty funny Saints thread

freakyfalcon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saintsreport.com - the fallback forum for baghead fans after their 'real' NFL forum was shutdown. This was following a yearly November implosion that caused their 'fans' to overload the site with calls for Jim Haslet's head.

Seriously, you do not want to understand the baghead mentality. Take my word for it.

staciepete

Pro-Bowler

We need to stop the "Hartley's Fault" stuff. Don't forget the Browns & Cardinals.

All in all, the Saints are in good shape for the Wild Card at minimum as long as we take care of business. I actually see a loss VS the Ravens coming, as long as a Wild Card spot is available all is good.

This is my favorite one. At least some of them talk with sense.

Aints fans are going to hate on us and come up with excuses no matter what we do. Even if we end up hoisting the Lombardi at the end of the season, the bagheads will be on their second rate board, bitching and whining about how we got lucky or the refs handed us the game. :rolleyes:

I find this post quite contradictory:

"Has there ever been a less impressive 9-2 team than the Atlanta Falcons? Not only are they a boring team, but they win close games not because of their dominance but because of the other team's dumb mistakes. It's hard to say they're that good when Rodgers fumbles at the 1, McCarthy doesn't challenge a few plays and a dumb facemask penalty at the end puts them in great field position.

Hartley's missed field goal is just emblematic of their entire season. They're getting a ton of breaks seemingly each game. That's what is truly annoying about them this year. Maybe fans of other teams felt that way about us last year, but it seemed like we made our own luck. A great forced turnover here or Drew threading the needle on a perfect TD pass to bring us back. "

Louisiana education.