Weatherspoon was in for Peterson a lot against the Packers

JRid

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet. I know many people here, including myself have been hoping the coaches would play Weatherspoon and Nic at the same time instead of Peterson. With the Packers being such a pass heavy team it was good to see that we took Peterson out some.

We brought Peterson in for the goal line stance and he recovered the fumble, which worked out perfectly.

I was drinking and really hyped up during the game so I lost touch as to how much Peterson played. How much did Peterson play yesterday?

I did notice Weatherspoon miss some tackles and he needs to get that straightened out. I've notice all season that he misses tackles way more than he should. Anybody else notice this? I'm not bashing him because I'm very happy to have him, but just sayin.

I did notice Weatherspoon miss some tackles and he needs to get that straightened out. I've notice all season that he misses tackles way more than he should. Anybody else notice this? I'm not bashing him because I'm very happy to have him, but just sayin.

That shovel pass near the end of the game that took the Packers close to the goal line was due to Spoon missing an open-field tackle.

That shovel pass near the end of the game that took the Packers close to the goal line was due to Spoon missing an open-field tackle.

Peterson made a SMACK DOWN hit of the 4th and goal play that stopped Breen Bay on the 1 and then if I'm not mistaken, he recovered a fumble in the end zone--he had a great game---the goal line hit was so loud all you could hear was plastic on plastic smash---crowd went wooo!

Peterson made a SMACK DOWN hit of the 4th and goal play that stopped Breen Bay on the 1 and then if I'm not mistaken, he recovered a fumble in the end zone--he had a great game---the goal line hit was so loud all you could hear was plastic on plastic smash---crowd went wooo!

Lofton caused the fumble and Peterson recovered it as he always does.