Bandwagon Alert

nolove4thecrook

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me. They buy seats and merchandise that helps the franchise.

Well not at the Dome! Im from NC and when I tell you Im like one of three falcons fan here where I live I am. So if I start seeing the logo popping up I'll know immediatly that they are not true fans. just part time and I hate that. This is a 365 day a year program

Well not at the Dome! Im from NC and when I tell you Im like one of three falcons fan here where I live I am. So if I start seeing the logo popping up I'll know immediatly that they are not true fans. just part time and I hate that. This is a 365 day a year program

You realize that seeing the logo pop up more, especially in a place like N.C. where there is another team is a good thing?

You realize that seeing the logo pop up more, especially in a place like N.C. where there is another team is a good thing?

No. It is a great thing. This is the time that our fanbase should start expanding. The team is finally earning fans. Besides, today's bandwagon fan could be tomorrow's die hard.

Where in NC are ya?

Im in Winston Salem

I often ask them who was the qb for the 98 superbowl team. 85% of them don't know. The ones that really get me are the ones that say Vick. I just start lmao and walk away.

I hate the fact that some former Vick fans pull for the Eagles.....We hate the Eagles!!! No Falcons fan would do that just because its the Eagles!! Ill never forget the home game when they were jumping on the logo no forgiveness

No. It is a great thing. This is the time that our fanbase should start expanding. The team is finally earning fans. Besides, today's bandwagon fan could be tomorrow's die hard.

I don't really care what they become tommorow, die hards or fans of other teams but today they are Falcons fans and I don't care one bit about fan labels. I'll just say that I'm more supportive of 'bandwagon' fans than I am of self-proclaimed 'die hards' who hate the new fans drawn because of the teams success.

It depends how you look at it. What would you do if you got this guy that worked at your job every year he's rooting for the media favorite for example he liked the Cowboys to win the superbowl in the off season then he all of sudden likes the Steelers the Steelers lose and then he likes the winner of that game when all of a sudden he walks in one day wearing Falcons gear.

I moved from Memphis to Atlanta in 2002. Never was a big Titans fan because of the way they did in Memphis. I didn't really become a diehard NFL fan until I moved to Atl. All the Vick buzz was impossible to ignore and I became an instant lifelong fan of the Falcons in 02. I absolutely loved Vick but I'm not a player fan. I loved the rest of the team equally. I was upset and wanted to believe Vick when everything went down, but did the right thing as a Falcons fan and moved on. Funny how things work out sometimes. Really couldn't have turned out much better for us! So I'm in Denver CO now, reppin the Birds. Why does true fandom seem to be such a strange concept to people?

I'm also a hardcore Grizzlies fan. That's an NBA team in Memphis if you didn't know. No bandwagoning going on here. heheh

It depends how you look at it. What would you do if you got this guy that worked at your job every year he's rooting for the media favorite for example he liked the Cowboys to win the superbowl in the off season then he all of sudden likes the Steelers the Steelers lose and then he likes the winner of that game when all of a sudden he walks in one day wearing Falcons gear.

I would congratulate the dude for coming to his senses and wearing Falcons gear.

I don't really care what they become tommorow, die hards or fans of other teams but today they are Falcons fans and I don't care one bit about fan labels. I'll just say that I'm more supportive of 'bandwagon' fans than I am of self-proclaimed 'die hards' who hate the new fans drawn because of the teams success.

Some of the die-hards think they are special. If anything, we might be dumb for following a team with a ridiculously long streak of failures in putting up back to back winning seasons. We finally have a change in culture so all new fans are welcome in my book.