From a Saints fan...

LickenKittens

I really hate you guys and I know the feelings mutual. I'm gonna give you your props though. You play mistake free football, chew up clock, and do what you need to win games. The season isn't over, and I'm hoping you guys drop another game before we play you guys, but you've done good so far. You're team isn't fancy, but they're winning. That's all that matters. We're right behind. Later.

This not Saints fan. Saints fans would never do this. Saints fans stupid. Saints fan make Flash very mad. Flash even madder cause guy try to act like Saints fan.

LOL. Ok but seriously. Saints fans wouldn't do something like this. They just beat the Cowboys in dramatic fashion so why would they get off their high horse to come and say this to us? I'm not buying it.

Edited by xXFlashFalconXx

This not Saints fan. Saints fans would never do this. Saints fans stupid. Saints fan make Flash very mad. Flash even madder cause guy try to act like Saints fan.

LOL. Ok but seriously. Saints fans wouldn't do something like this. They just beat the Cowboys in dramatic fashion so why would they get off their high horse to come and say this to us? I'm not buying it.

You're right. I'm a falcons fan posing as a saints fan to make us feel better about not getting any respect.

But seriously if you need proof, read this thread. I have the same screen name:

My link

I'm just getting tired of people saying you're frauds and you're just getting lucky. They just sound bitter and ridiculous. Do you guys get some lucky bounces? Yes, but so do we. The strip we had on Roy Williams was a little luck. I mean Greg Williams teaches the defense to strip the ball, but still that's not a high pct. play right there. Aaron Rogers fumbles the ball near the goal line. Is that luck? Yeah, but you also held them to field goals most of the game. The biggest thing is that you're not killing yourselves by turning the ball over and you eat up allot of clock. Luck is a part of the game, but you don't go 9-2 on luck.

I really hate you guys and I know the feelings mutual. I'm gonna give you your props though. You play mistake free football, chew up clock, and do what you need to win games. The season isn't over, and I'm hoping you guys drop another game before we play you guys, but you've done good so far. You're team isn't fancy, but they're winning. That's all that matters. We're right behind. Later.

Thanks for the props. Obviously the Saints are playing some good ball too. I love watching these battles that we've been involved in this year. I'm sure our game in the GA Dome will be another.

Ill take it all the way to the Dome Monday Night

You're right. I'm a falcons fan posing as a saints fan to make us feel better about not getting any respect.

My link

I'm just getting tired of people saying you're frauds and you're just getting lucky. They just sound bitter and ridiculous. Do you guys get some lucky bounces? Yes, but so do we. The strip we had on Roy Williams was a little luck. I mean Greg Williams teaches the defense to strip the ball, but still that's not a high pct. play right there. Aaron Rogers fumbles the ball near the goal line. Is that luck? Yeah, but you also held them to field goals most of the game. The biggest thing is that you're not killing yourselves by turning the ball over and you eat up allot of clock. Luck is a part of the game, but you don't go 9-2 on luck.

Humm, still not sure.

Anwser these questions and prove that you are a Saint's fan:

1. Your girlfriend is your sister? True of False

2. Higher education is considered Junior high? True False

3. If ole uncle billy from the bayou is makin some crayfish gumbo and be needin six crayfish, but he only have five. How many cajun boys will uncle billy have to let touch his daughter Adelaide's who-who before he have enough to buy that sixth crayfish?

You have to get all three right to be a New Orleans fan.

I fully understand what you are trying to say, but New Orleans fans don't have room to talk about "luck" and "gimmies" considering how you guys got to the Super Bowl last year. Karma is biting Favre in the azz this year for throwing that game away. Let's agree to be rivals and nothing more!

Do you guys get some lucky bounces? Yes, but so do we. The strip we had on Roy Williams was a little luck. I

My link

Now that is a very sensible post. Are you sure you are not a closet Falcons fan? Come on over dude, we got plenty of room on the bandwagon !

You know what is extremely annoying about you Faints fan is that you honestly believe that your team is going to beat us at home...hahahaha!!! I am forever laughing at you punks!!

Oh by the way, I hate yall team too.

When you say "Congradulations" in the title, we already know you're a Saints fan.

My link

I think you do go 9-2 on luck, but you can't get that lucky unless you're also really good.

I know that this team could easily be something like 7-4 and not getting the kind of attention and respect it's starting to get. But this is still a **** good team.