What does our team need to do to get some respect?

nolove4thecrook

I dont understand how you can go 9-2 and be ranked 3rd on the talking heads list but have teams ranked ahead of you that you already beat!! (The Saints) I was watching 1st and 10 and almost all the analysts had us ranked 3rd or below behind the bears and the Giants this is totally BS. Someone actually had the Saints as number one I hope that smitty and company brings this to the teams attention every week to fire them up. Please let me know what we need to do. I asked my wife she said to have jesus assemble a team and we play them and if we win we might get second....It old her we are jesus' team :lol:

I don't consider 3rd or 4th "no respect". There are quite a few teams in the NFL that are very good. We are one of them. If we keep winning it will all work out.

What team that have you seen out of that list play as consistent as we are now Giants lost a couple of head scratchers. Bears lost some as well they did beat the eagles so I would have them 4th or something. Im just saying were playing pretty consistent FB right now cant wait for TB

Answer this before you get bent out of shape:

How does the media's portrayal of the Falcons affect their post season chances?

If you answer there is none, you are correct and therefore should NOT worry what someone else says.

You know what your right but if we suck rank us that we suck but if were pulling out miracle after miracle making it rain manna in the dome I would like our ranking to show this ;)

I cannot really blame some of these guys for ranking us where they do. Once we win a post-season game, that'll all change. If we win the division, finish the season strong, and make some noise in the play-offs, you'll hear a different tune. You have to remember: these guys are used to us stinking it up sooner or later. To be ranked 3rd or 4th is pretty decent considering our history over the past three seasons.