"Caption This" Contest - Week 13

It's another Victory Monday, and that means another chance for you to win an autographed football! The rules are simple. Take a look at the photo below, come up with a caption and post it here. I'll announce a winner Friday. Remember, please keep your captions to a family-friendly level.

The photo for this week was taken after the game.

4cf3c6fab6973d365b000000.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's another Victory Monday, and that means another chance for you to win an autographed football! The rules are simple. Take a look at the photo below, come up with a caption and post it here. I'll announce a winner Friday. Remember, please keep your captions to a family-friendly level.

AR: What a lousy day, I turned the ball over and we lost. Now we're not even in first place in our own division and Atlanta holds the tie breaker over us.

MR: Oh, sorry to hear the bad news, the good news is I just saved a bunch of money by switching my car insurance to Gieco.

Aaron Rodgers reacts to Matt Ryan's engagement announcement.

It's OK Aaron....There are plenty of fish in the sea.