Falcons are good but not 2009 Saints

mrsportsinc

Here is the margin of victory for Atlanta versus teams with winning records:

at Pitt -6

at NO +3 (missed 29 FG)

at Phi -14

TB +6 (stopped on 4th and 1 at the 1 with 2:00 left)

Balt +5 (R. White offense interference)

GB +3 (fumble at the 1, missed drop by Gonzalez)

So in 6 games against teams with winning records they haven't beaten ANY of them by even a touchdown. Also, all 4 of their wins against teams with winning records were closer than the scores indicate (if that is even possible).

For comparison, this is the 2009 Saints margin of victory during regular season against winning record teams:

at Phi +26

NYJ +14

Atl +8

NE +21

at Atl +3

Dal -7

I want to know what is Atlanta's signature win? They don't have one.

Look at you making excuses for why we're 9-2 :lol:

Get over it. Move on with your life. I mean good lord, you're so mad with envy you resort to started a thread comparing teams from different years.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Our signature win? Yeah, that was beating the defending champs at their house in OT. Get over it. 27-24.

Honestly, I think the win against the Saints was the most impressive when you consider that Ryan/Smith and the Falcons in general have been Sean Payton's beyotch for what feels like forever.

Are they as good as the '09 Saints? Oh god no. They have the potential though.

Your confused, which is understandable considering your horrid season. Here are the numbers for the times the Peyton lead Saints played the Smith lead Falcons.

2008 split

2009 Saints sweep

2010 Falcons won first game

They have a 1 game edge as the standings are 3-2 saints. How exactly are we their beyotch?

Honestly, I think the win against the Saints was the most impressive when you consider that Ryan/Smith and the Falcons in general have been Sean Payton's beyotch for what feels like forever.

Are they as good as the '09 Saints? Oh god no. They have the potential though.

:lol::lol: Good one. True and good.

No, they don't have the potential to be '09 Saints good. The Saints take chances down the field, which can lead to arse whuppins. The '10 Falcons play dink, dunk, hold on for dear life ball, which doesn't lead to arse whuppins. BIG difference! :lol::lol:

No, they don't have the potential to be '09 Saints good. The Saints take chances down the field, which can lead to arse whuppins. The '10 Falcons play dink, dunk, hold on for dear life ball, which doesn't lead to arse whuppins. BIG difference! :lol::lol:

Your right it doesn't lead to arse whoppins, it leads to the best record in the NFL.

9-2

27-24

Boring and conservative!! That's the falcons!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

at Pitt -6

at NO +3 (missed 29 FG)

at Phi -14

So in 6 games against teams with winning records they haven't beaten ANY of them by even a touchdown. Also, all 4 of their wins against teams with winning records were closer than the scores indicate (if that is even possible).

For comparison, this is the 2009 Saints margin of victory during regular season against winning record teams:

at Phi +26

NYJ +14

Atl +8

NE +21

at Atl +3

Dal -7

Sorry Sally but a W is a W! Only win starved fans of the Saints will say there's a certain way you HAVE to win for it to count.:rolleyes:

at Pitt -6

at NO +3 (missed 29 FG)

at Phi -14

at Phi +26

NYJ +14

Atl +8

NE +21

at Atl +3

Dal -7

what you fail to realize is,we dont have to be as good as last years saints,we are better than this years saints,and thats what matters NOW...you did however get creative with your whining though...good job