• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncanny - you have lost to the Falcons 4 in a row and this year you are also 0-4 against teams with a winning record. 0-5 on both here you come!

Bet!

we're due... :) so enjoy it while it lasts

Falcons streak is currently at 5, so I guess for you it's a.......

athlete-fail.jpg

uhhh nope... 2nd game in 2008, both games in 2009 and the first game this year makes it 4 there bub. nice try and neet picture aye:)

Aqib Talib jawing at officials after the Bucs' loss to Baltimore -- telling one of them, according to the St. Petersburg Times, that "I'll [hit] you in the [bleeping] mouth." That's no way to treat your elders, Aqib. Somebody needs to tell Talib to sit down and shut up, and if it's not his head coach then it's the NFL commissioner.

OMG..

no 24 hour rule for y'all, THE STREAK ENDS AT 4, no way in holy heck we lose five in a row! And i feel for all thats making the trip, cause 9-3 is wats coming for ya :P

sig bet anyone????

Buc!

Grats to the rebound your team has had and to finally having a QB you can hang your hat on for now and the future. And it looks like you have a coach that will be pretty good once he finally turns 21.

You guys are definitely on my list of the toughest games left in the regular season. However I believe we will allow no soup for you this next go-around. I would take the sig bet, but of course... I have no sig.

Take care man and good luck the rest of the way!

Aqib Talib jawing at officials after the Bucs' loss to Baltimore -- telling one of them, according to the St. Petersburg Times, that "I'll [hit] you in the [bleeping] mouth." That's no way to treat your elders, Aqib. Somebody needs to tell Talib to sit down and shut up, and if it's not his head coach then it's the NFL commissioner.

OMG..

havn't heard about that yet, unlike the falcons the refs havn't been to kind to us this year(minus one call). Talib has spunk, you cant deny that. :)

keep in mind i can only have one sig at time, so by some miracle if the bucs do lose y'all gonna have to agree on just one.

no 24 hour rule for y'all, THE STREAK ENDS AT 4, no way in holy heck we lose five in a row! And i feel for all thats making the trip, cause 9-3 is wats coming for ya :P

sig bet anyone????

You'll get my answer on Tuesday, I'm too busy today enjoying that huge win from yesterday. I can understand why the 24 hour rule is not in effect for the Buc fans though.

We are going to put the Bucs out of their missery this Sunday. I'm expecting a good showing from our fans at this game. I don't think there will be that many Bucs fans in attendance but I couold be wrong. And Roddy White should be playing the entire game this time so that should work in our favor but I don't know much about football so I could be wrong there too....