Any news on #55

gkgrimes

It showed a close up of Abe's face and he was dropping sweat like crazy. I think we made a huge mistake by allowing rodgers that amount of time to throw with no pressure at all. I only saw two guys rushing him. We still won.....but 4th and 11.....you press the guy a little more IMO.

I think you're right. After all, dude was getting double-teamed all day.

Double teamed, held.....At one point, they parked a concrete truck on top of him. Guess that is not a penalty.

I do know that on the Packers last TD, he was held by two OL, then tackled to the turf. I saw it and assumed it would wipe out the TD. If any one recorded this game, go back and look. Am I the only one to see this?

cant get the link at work due to firewall(no videos at all). but check out the highlights from the game. on the last TD by the packers, look at abe at the bottom of the screen. I hope he was just tired.

I already know what play you're talking about. He had an offensive lineman over him and Rodgers was well past him. He looked more tired than anything. Plus, he ran off the field after the GW kick.

Double teamed, held.....At one point, they parked a concrete truck on top of him. Guess that is not a penalty.

I do know that on the Packers last TD, he was held by two OL, then tackled to the turf. I saw it and assumed it would wipe out the TD. If any one recorded this game, go back and look. Am I the only one to see this?

completely agree - I could see it from the upper deck - two linemen had Abe around the neck and threw him to the ground - everyone around me was screaming for a flag

I saw it, too and I screamed, "HOLDING! That's holding!" Heck, it was a takedown.

fixed it

another game where multiple holding calls against ABE weren't called. i thought moving the back judge to the offensive side of the ball was supposed to fix that

I think the only thing it did was allow the judge to keep his little eye on the qb so he wouldnt get lit up.