Some respect from packers nation

hooshman

I don't know if anybody has posted this yet, but ESPN has put up the poll for "who do you think is the best team in the NFL." Of course our fan base voted for us, but the Wisconsin and Minnesota area has us as the best team also. I'm giving some props to the Green Bay fans.

I went to my brother-in-laws house to watch the game. By the way he is a huge Packer fan. He told me he didn't mind loosing to the Atlanta Falcons he said, they are a good football team and this was a great game to watch.

It was kinda funny how I was wearing my red Matt Ryan jersey and he was wearing his white Arron Rodgers jersey. We were both standing in front of the TV screaming and cheering for our teams.

I went to my brother-in-laws house to watch the game. By the way he is a huge Packer fan. He told me he didn't mind loosing to the Atlanta Falcons he said, they are a good football team and this was a great game to watch.

It was kinda funny how I was wearing my red Matt Ryan jersey and he was wearing his white Arron Rodgers jersey. We were both standing in front of the TV screaming and cheering for our teams.

Classic ! It was a d@mn good game. About 3rd quarter or so I was thinking 'I'm watching 2 of the best young QBs in the business duke it out'.

If GB doesn't draft Mr. Rodgers a good RB the GM should get kicked in the nads. I hope GB is on the schedule next year.

Classic ! It was a d@mn good game. About 3rd quarter or so I was thinking 'I'm watching 2 of the best young QBs in the business duke it out'.

If GB doesn't draft Mr. Rodgers a good RB the GM should get kicked in the nads. I hope GB is on the schedule next year.

They are. We have the NFC North and the AFC South as our opponents next year and assuming we win the NFC South we'd have the NFC East and NFC West divisional champs as well as our division rivals on our schedule.

They are. We have the NFC North and the AFC South as our opponents next year and assuming we win the NFC South we'd have the NFC East and NFC West divisional champs as well as our division rivals on our schedule.

Is that how that works? Do the divisional champs from one year always play each other the next year (within the conference)?

Is that how that works? Do the divisional champs from one year always play each other the next year (within the conference)?

Yep. That's why the Colts and Patriots always play every single year. The 2nd place teams play each other and so forth. The Packers finished 2nd last year as did we so that's how we ended up playing each other this year.

Yea. You play a division in your conference, your division, a afc division, and the two teams in your conference that finished in the same place as you. That's why the colts seem to play the pats every year cuz they both finish in first place in there divisions every year