Atlanta Falcns message board Blunders

Best thread ever! With honorable mention to Shannon's Vick is Shellfish thread and the 7 days of fish pun fun the board had with that and of course the Daddy Warbucks classic 0-14 is staring us in the face.

I also throuoghly enjoyed the photoshop of Johnnybuc posing in Falcon gear with the Lombardi trophy (falken) I think on that one.

That Shellfish thread was classic....That was right before Shannon passed away

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best thread ever! With honorable mention to Shannon's Vick is Shellfish thread and the 7 days of fish pun fun the board had with that and of course the Daddy Warbucks classic 0-14 is staring us in the face.

I also throuoghly enjoyed the photoshop of Johnnybuc posing in Falcon gear with the Lombardi trophy (falken) I think on that one.

Think that photo shop was done by ghotivo? Not right spelling.

That is to this day the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life.

And Johnnybuc blew a gasket over it, too :lol:

Speaking of which, I remember this one time when someone told Baloo to cut his grass :ph34r:

I'm going to catch major **** for this, but I honestly felt for all the crap Brookings got on here after the AZ game and then when he went to Dallas and actually throughout the year.

It may not be a blunder because I'm sure a ton of people still think that way.

But

He gave us a lot of good high energy leader kind of years. He clearly lost a bit, but if we're all honest, that one play didn't cost us the game....it just so happened to be the nail in the coffin.

I didn't mind and still don't mind Brooking.

Oh, and I won't even mention the crap Deion gets on here....but that's a whole other like infinite number of posts.

Hey, we're all entitled to our opinion right or wrong.

I was upset that they got rid of crump and then Brooking.......

Also I at one point thought price would replace white! D@mn its good to be wrong sometimes!

Also I was upset that Dunn was gone :( ! Still am in away. He was class period.

Funny. I missed Crumpler too. He was doing well there until the last bit of the last year with us. What's awesome about that is I have a twin brother who is a Titan's fan and we thought it'd be cool if I got a Falcon's Crumpler jersey and he got a Titan's one....I don't know if he's ever worn his and I've worn mine maybe twice? I have a Deion throwback and my next one's gonna be Tuggle. I'm leaning on a Ryan one, but kinda want one of a lesser known player (that will hopefully stick around).