We're Balanced no other team is, thats why were beating everybody

nativefalcon

We're Balanced no other team is, thats why were beating everybody, hey ive watched all the other teams, the falcons offense is balanced better then ANYBODY, We complain about the defense and they shut rodgers down, he couldn't find people multi times. THe falcons are going to the promised land. ;)

Edited by nativefalcon

The Jets have a pretty balanced attack. It would make for a pretty sick Superbowl, I just get tired of being the underdog all the time.

Jets Balanced my azz, sanchez sux packers intercepted his azz like we did last year 3 times. We could take the jets out. They are not as good as the falcons, PERIOD. Quit drinking the cool aid from the media. :wacko:

It's not sexy, it just wins. Wait until we start having some complete games just in time for the playoffs. Maybe some people would rather us beat everybody by 21 and lose the first time anyone challenges us. (see colts) It's a pass friendly league and that makes the run and the teams that can do it very valuable.

Jets Balanced my azz, sanchez sux packers intercepted his azz like we did last year 3 times. We could take the jets out. They are not as good as the falcons, PERIOD. Quit drinking the cool aid from the media. :wacko:

You can believe what you want. I'm not a Jets fanboy, but offensively they have a great offensive line, and they can kill you with their RBs and their receivers on any given day. IDC if Sanchez had a bad game against the Packers, and I don't think he's a great QB either, but he's good enough to manage a game and dish the ball to good receivers. And defensively, their secondary allows them to focus on the run more. They don't often get beat by the running game and they do quite well in holding opposing receivers from having significant games.

I'm not showing them love and glorifying them. I think our team is better than theirs, but the fact is we have the 2 best balanced teams in the NFL, but I think we have the edge with our RB and QB, but they probably have a significant edge on defense.

You can believe what you want. I'm not a Jets fanboy, but offensively they have a great offensive line, and they can kill you with their RBs and their receivers on any given day. IDC if Sanchez had a bad game against the Packers, and I don't think he's a great QB either, but he's good enough to manage a game and dish the ball to good receivers. And defensively, their secondary allows them to focus on the run more. They don't often get beat by the running game and they do quite well in holding opposing receivers from having significant games.

I'm not showing them love and glorifying them. I think our team is better than theirs, but the fact is we have the 2 best balanced teams in the NFL, but I think we have the edge with our RB and QB, but they probably have a significant edge on defense.

Ive believed with my eyes hes sucks :P like he did last year, we can stop the rushing and force him to pass, like we did with rodgers. THE END. :P

Ive believed with my eyes hes sucks :P like he did last year, we can stop the rushing and force him to pass, like we did with rodgers. THE END. :P

When your white QB is your leading rusher, I don't think it is a matter of us forcing him to pass. I think it is a matter of them lacking the ability to field a decent running back.

in terms of what we can do on offense there is not a team in the nfc who can touch us.

You want to stack 8 in the box? fine Ryan is going run the no huddle and dink and dunk all the way to points.....want to play two deep safety? fin Turner is coming full steam a head..... wanna blitz Fine leave our hall of fame TE open and he will burn you.

Want to double him? Fine our soon to be pro bowl, all pro and number one receiver in the nfl will burn you and make you look silly wile doing it.

There really is no other team in the nfc that can match what we do in term of being able to be physical in the run game and be deadly in the passing game.

in terms of what we can do on offense there is not a team in the nfc who can touch us.

You want to stack 8 in the box? fine Ryan is going run the no huddle and dink and dunk all the way to points.....want to play two deep safety? fin Turner is coming full steam a head..... wanna blitz Fine leave our hall of fame TE open and he will burn you.

Want to double him? Fine our soon to be pro bowl, all pro and number one receiver in the nfl will burn you and make you look silly wile doing it.

There really is no other team in the nfc that can match what we do in term of being able to be physical in the run game and be deadly in the passing game.

exactly :)

When your white QB is your leading rusher, I don't think it is a matter of us forcing him to pass. I think it is a matter of them lacking the ability to field a decent running back.

WTF is that? If were a Black QB then its OK. Ask Philly how they felt bout R Cunningham and now Vick being their leading passers. Or Houston with Moon. Ask Denver it they want that WHITE RB back. I'm sure their opponents are like " Man this sucks, but what really hurts is that ( White- Black )guy makes it hurt more.

We're Balanced no other team is, thats why were beating everybody, hey ive watched all the other teams, the falcons offense is balanced better then ANYBODY, We complain about the defense and they shut rodgers down, he couldn't find people multi times. THe falcons are going to the promised land. ;)

Your right about the offense being balanced but the Defense still sucked balls. Rodgers had 380 of total offense so I don't think that's being shut down.

This team is built just for the WIN nothing else. Your not going to see big plays, stats, or hits but what you will get is WINS.

Do you know what wins get you? CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

that's all you need to know.

Chris Berman said it best,"the Falcons are onto something here." I mean its just every week when it looks like the opposing team comes up with their best game winning drive they forget that they leave about a minute on the clock. Thats all the time Matthew Ice and co. need to get tha W. This team IS better than the '98 team. One word describes this team(Smitty says it 24/7, RESILIENCY!)

RISE UP!