we are 9-2

we deserve and play like a 9-2 team. i see all this hate toward people and players and fans and play callers. dont we all understand by now that we are an ALL around good team. we are th real deal this is it. we know how to win. EVERYONE on this team and organization is doing what THEY and WE have been working for. Lets please act like it.

i admit usually i act the same way...in that who have we beat thats good? well i cant say that now. look at what we have done. we will still get no attention and yea "experts" like espn will still doubt us. but F that seriously.

they said rise up so lets just do that rise up.

we deserve and play like a 9-2 team. i see all this hate toward people and players and fans and play callers. dont we all understand by now that we are an ALL around good team. we are th real deal this is it. we know how to win. EVERYONE on this team and organization is doing what THEY and WE have been working for. Lets please act like it.

i admit usually i act the same way...in that who have we beat thats good? well i cant say that now. look at what we have done. we will still get no attention and yea "experts" like espn will still doubt us. but F that seriously.

amen...people tend to say negative stuff about players and coaches when they make a mistake everyone does it

Other than the Saints (a division rival), we still haven't beat a great team on the road. However, other than playing TB next week (a decent team), we might not have to play another great team on the road all year if we secure the #1 seed.

And if we make it to the Superbowl that way, then who cares what the talking heads say. If we really want respect we'll have to win a Superbowl or play in a tightly contested Superbowl anyway. And now we've got a legit shot at doing that.