This team is special. I'm so proud of these guys!

DavyDmx

6-0 at home, 3-2 on the road, only losses to 2 very good teams, 4-2 against winning teams, no TOs in 4 games, 19-5 TD/INT ratio for Ryan, four out of last five games, Turner over a hundred, and 9-2 overall-this team finds a way to win.

bravo!!! I'm so blessed to be a falcon fan.......I love the teams integrity & relentless zeal for success!!

Every week this team continues to make me proud. They play so hard for this city and deserve all the success that they are currently having and will have for years to come :D .

I am too--just got back---the Dome was rockin in the 4th qtr.---kudos to Mike Peterson and Tony G---great game and +1 to you Davy

I AM PROUD OF THIS TEAM TOO!! '98 WAS SPECIAL, BUT '98 WAS JUST ONE YEAR SANDWICHED BETWEEN LOSING SEASONS (I AM NOT SAYING '98 WAS A FLUKE CAUSE WE WERE A GREAT TEAM, BUT ONLY FOR ONE YEAR). THIS SEASON IS NOT ONE YEAR WHERE THINGS ARE JUST CLICKING. THE FALCONS NOW HAVE BACK TO BACK TO BACK WINNING SEASONS. THE FALCONS BELONG THERE NOW!! THIS WAS EARNED!! WE KNOW WE HAVE A GOOD TEAM NOW!! THAT'S WHAT IS MAKING THIS TEAM SPECIAL TO ME!! WHETHER IT THIS YEAR OR NEXT, ONE GAME AT A TIME OR ONE YEAR AT A TIME, LETS STAY HEALTHY AND KEEP DOING OUR THING, AND WE WILL ALL BE REWARDED!! GO FALCONS!!

6-0 at home, 3-2 on the road, only losses to 2 very good teams, 4-2 against winning teams, no TOs in 4 games, 19-5 TD/INT ratio for Ryan, four out of last five games, Turner over a hundred, and 9-2 overall-this team finds a way to win.

The media and opposing fans will say that they're still not impressed with the Falcons and that we win by the skin of our teeth and are just fortunate enough to take advantage of other teams' mistakes; but I say WE DON'T make mistakes and if you want to beat us, you'll need to play a PERFECT game b/c we won't beat ourselves.

If you want a victory against the Falcons, you'll have to take b/c we won't give it to you. We go out and take what we earn, and we deserve every bit of our 9-2 record!

We must not let the haters rain on our parade, or throw salt on our game... we already know what we expect to hear, but we've watched this team all season and we know what we have in them.

We don't need the media to tell us. :angry:

//Rant