Bilick talked about the crowd

hawkeye

Yeah, I hated it but I could hear a lot of Pack fans in that game. Don't really know what the Falcons have to do to get people to go to these games, they're undefeated at home and nearly undefeated in the 3 years our current staff has been in charge. Odds are, if you go to a game at the dome you're going to see a Falcons win, so get out there and make some noise!

Besides the aints...who always seem to have a lot of folks at our home games against them, the Packers and Bears also seem to get a lot of fans in our place. Always been that way as long as I can remember, even back in the old days when we played at Atlanta Fulco.

I've been to a lot of other teams games and the Packers, Bears, and Steelers always travel well. Cowboys and Raiders too but I wouldn't put them in the class as the others. Most of those fans are bandwagoners. They don't travel. They are just there and annoying. Like a stone in your shoe.

Meh, sounds like Mike Smith snubbed his brother in law Billick at Thanksgiving. Just got back from the game. While it wasn't extremely loud the entire game it was very loud on key plays. Sure the Pack fans showed up and obviously Falcons fans couldn't make it due to the holiday but other than Go Pack Go once in a while they didn't do much until the game was tied and they certainly didn't make much noise with the Falcons on offense. They started the Cheeseball chant and I just started booing it out.

Who cares though there is only one team in the NFC that has beat the Falcons if it should come down to a tie at the end of the season and I'm hoping the Bears steal a win away from the Vickles.

It'd help crowd noise if our offense took the training wheels of and blew the doors off for once. Big plays make big noise.

It has nothing to do with that. The fans have to get there heads out of their *****, and realize what is at stake here. The team played well. It's the laziness of the fans who can not comprehend what you have to do in the seats, while a game is going on.

I'm going to have to agree with this. I was seated in the end zone that the packers scored in in the 4th and I'd say about 95% of the game it wasnt really loud enough to affect the opposing offense. On that 4th down when we gave up the TD in the 4th quarter it was pretty loud then though, but other than that I'd give our fan noise a C- today. Most definitely need to steep it up with the noise in the future.

We were there. I thought the crowd was very good. As good as the Ravens game anyway. The last Green Bay TD drive was deafening.

It CAN be louder. And it will, if we continue to win.

This was the biggest win for this franchise in at least 6 years imo. Honestly, the difference in the game was home field. We would not have won that game at Lambeau. These two teams are VERY evenly matched and the difference really came down to home field. Same as the Ravens game when you think about it.