Anybody remember how bad Urlacher use to manhandle Vick....

mashedpotato

I remember when I use to hate playing the bears...I honestly believed that Vick had nightmares about Urlacher at night. I'll never forget when Urlacher jumped over the guy and just destroyed Vick....funny how those things that made me cringe back then, I kinda enjoy thinking about now. Thinking about that made me remember the recipe for beating Vick. Seems like the teams that had a really fast elite linebacker always gave him fits. (like D.Brooks, Urlacher, and R. Lewis just to name a few)

Anyways,

Go Bears!!

Yeah because 370+ total yards and 2 TDs to 1 INT is getting "manhandled"

The Eagles lost because their pass defense without Asante Samuel is clearly a joke which is why Jay Cutler had a career day.

The fact that Vick has improved to the point where his "bad" games consist of 300+ yards and 26+ points, shows how far he's come

If we had that Vick in Atlanta we'd have at least 1 championship if not more.

Yeah because 370+ total yards and 2 TDs to 1 INT is getting "manhandled"

The Eagles lost because their pass defense without Asante Samuel is clearly a joke which is why Jay Cutler had a career day.

The fact that Vick has improved to the point where his "bad" games consist of 300+ yards and 26+ points, shows how far he's come

If we had that Vick in Atlanta we'd have at least 1 championship if not more.

4 Fumbles - and a ton of those passing yards came after the red marks went away from that butt whipping in the first half

4 Fumbles - and a ton of those passing yards came after the red marks went away from that butt whipping in the first half

Eagles lost that game because they went 1-5 in the redzone. Most of those redzone trips came in the 1st half. Atlanta Vick would not be good enough to drive the team down to the redzone against the Bears to even settle for FGs. WE had THREE POINTS in his last game in Chicago

This guy is vastly improved whether people are too blinded by hate to see it