Roddy White was featured in a Pro Vizio Profiles...

That is perhaps my single favorite video I've ever been linked to on these boards. GREAT stuff. Roddy seems like an incredibly genuine guy.

And watching him and Matt talk, you see just how much goes into every single completion. Those two have off-the-charts football intelligence and amazing chemistry. Gonna be one of the all-time great tandems, I'm sure of it.

That is perhaps my single favorite video I've ever been linked to on these boards. GREAT stuff. Roddy seems like an incredibly genuine guy.

And watching him and Matt talk, you see just how much goes into every single completion. Those two have off-the-charts football intelligence and amazing chemistry. Gonna be one of the all-time great tandems, I'm sure of it.

I agree.

I haven't finished watching it yet, but I've grown an even greater respect for Roddy. He's become a mature man, on and off the field.

Roddy White, you're always gonna be my favorite player bro! :D

By the way, thanks for sharing this vid man! +1 ^_^

It was cool to see Roddy and Matt interact. The part with Roddy and the 89 year old man is pretty funny. Roddy always has a smile on his face!

So great. It was touching watching him with him mom and family. I'm really close with my mom like that so I related to that.

Amazing videa that EVERY falcons fan should see.

Roddy is a very humble, likeable guy and a great inspiration for every young football player on our team.

I'm a long time lurker and never really felt the urge to post but after seeing that video I had to create an account just to give you the mad props that you very much deserve for going through the trouble of uploading this gem. Best video I've ever seen regarding an Atlanta athlete. Can't wait to see the Tony G video.

I appreciate it! :D

Roddy is definitely one of the most down to earth superstars I've ever seen.