TITUS FREAKING YOUNG!

hudson

after watching that boise st-nevada game last night, that is exactly the kinda kid i want on this team. Tell me thats not a kid you want as your 4th or 5th wr on this team. Excellent on kickoff returns.. And what i love is he is not only a straight line speed guy like a ted ginn, hes one of the shifty quick types that make something out of nothing like a devin hester type! I would be happpy with him or kerly from tcu. But thats the kind of big play ability we need on our ST on this team.

thats really what this team needs. We are a solid team but we dont have alot of electric players. But thats the kinda kid i want on my kick offs. I think there is a chance he goes in the 3rd, there are a ton of WR's this year. So deep.

Dam i really want hankerson though! him and roddy would be great!

i never said i wanted him as a number 2. I want a return man that changes field position. Makes us go shorter distances all the time. A guy that doesnt catch the ball at the 8 when he should let it go in the end zone. I really want hankerson in the 2nd, and realize that if we take a high WR like that the return man will have to come from either the 5th DB spot or 3rd back spot. Im just saying this kid is electric.

i completely disagree with not spending a number 2 on a utility player. When you have built a great core thats what you start looking at to fill out those spots of dead weight. Are you saying that devin hester was a bad pick in round 2? was dexter mcluster a bad pick in round 2? ST needs to be taken more serious on this team. Thats an area we have been lacking for awhile. Not to mention we really dont have a strecth the field kinda wr on this team. there are alot of areas on this team where we need to replacing 4th and 5th guys on the depth chart. Those are utility players.

i completely disagree with not spending a number 2 on a utility player. When you have built a great core thats what you start looking at to fill out those spots of dead weight. Are you saying that devin hester was a bad pick in round 2? was dexter mcluster a bad pick in round 2? ST needs to be taken more serious on this team. Thats an area we have been lacking for awhile. Not to mention we really dont have a strecth the field kinda wr on this team. there are alot of areas on this team where we need to replacing 4th and 5th guys on the depth chart. Those are utility players.

We need a DE, TE, a number 2 WR, OT, and CB. A KR can be had later in the rounds. We need to fill those roles first and foremost, you draft a utility player when it comes time to draft BPA, right now we draft needs based. Titus Young is not like McCluster. Jernigan and Sanders are more like him. An explosive offense and top 10 defense is needed more than ST play. Like I said I love Titus, but we have a slot guy. He could replace Weems, and maybe be groomed for the number 2. We will see

I think he could be though. He is so quick and fast (like Desean jackson) If Jackson can do it their is no reason Young can't.

I just hadn't seen him block much. Not saying he can't I just haven't seen a whole lot of their games this year. Just pieces here and there but I like what I see.