Bad news

FalconsSavant

Falcons are going to lose because get this Lombardi picked the FALCONS to WIN! This guy hates us and he picked us to win why oh why did he do that I wanted him to eat crow when we win. But now he did the unthinkable and picked us now I'm not so confident anymore about Sunday.

Agree. We need the haters to keep hating. It seems like that's working in favor for the Falcons. 8-2

Our team is so professional that none of the talking heads matter at all to them. Roddy said that people aren't talking about us so it's a goo thing since he likes flying under the radar. Our team will be disciplined, well coached and smart with the football resulting in a positive turnover ratio on Sunday.

Our team is so professional that none of the talking heads matter at all to them. Roddy said that people aren't talking about us so it's a goo thing since he likes flying under the radar. Our team will be disciplined, well coached and smart with the football resulting in a positive turnover ratio on Sunday.

I'm pretty sure the OP was not insinuating that the team would read M Lomtardys pick and collapse. I'm almost certain he was being facetious.

WTS a sense of humor!!!