THE ATLANTA EXPRESS!

REV.2000

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is Fleur de **** way of trying to say you did something even though you didn't. The swamper figures if he just throws **** against the wall it will stick and someone will believe him!

IF YOU THROW THAT STUFF, YOU GOT TO GET

SOME ON YOU. THEN PEOPLE WILL SMELL YOU

BEFORE YOU EVEN GET THERE. B)

ravens 27 saints 24

Still praying for others to do the heavy lifting for you?

Poor WFL, so desperate to call the season early. He's been doing this since the Cleveland game, and every week the desperation mounts. I don't think he can even enjoy the Falcons success so far with us matching them step for step every week. Maybe that's one of the downsides of having multiple "favorite teams" - you never really fully enjoy the good times? That must be awful B)

Still praying for others to do the heavy lifting for you?

Poor WFL, so desperate to call the season early. He's been doing this since the Cleveland game, and every week the desperation mounts. I don't think he can even enjoy the Falcons success so far with us matching them step for step every week. Maybe that's one of the downsides of having multiple "favorite teams" - you never really fully enjoy the good times? That must be awful B)

pretty sure we already did the heavy lifting week 3.

and i would be much more pissed as a saint fan after this week, knowing that once the ATL beats the Seahawks it's pretty much a wrap.

i know what you're thinking. you're thinking, "he's setting up the excuse for when we beat them in the ga dome!" and in a way, i suppose that's possible. but it's also reality. and when an excuse is reality, it's just fact.

and the fact is, the last of the heavy lifting we absolutely have to accomplish is this week.

then? cruise control.

sorry fellas. shoulda made that field goal, eh?