Matt Ryan's "Skidmark"

RHEC

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it too and then someone tweeted about it so we weren't the only ones. :lol:

Don't know if there was an explanation for that but I'm gonna leave that one alone.

Maybe he ate at The Varsity the night before the-varsity.gif

who hasn't noticed a shart after dining at the V

I really don't know what to say--- it absolutely looks like poo. Not blood--- not his jersey (doesn't show through any other spot of his pants), not field paint (would be on the cheeks-part of his butt, not the crack).

He needed a little something extra to get that long ball to Roddy. Apparently it was a little too much in more than one sense....

Well it could be dirt or anything... I am going to stick with that over the dreaded "streak of shame"...

Unless he straddled a ridge of dirt, a dirt or paint stain would have been on the raised portion of the pants butt cheeks, not the depressed area of the butt crack.

Basic physics.

Edited by Big Rob 64

A few years ago I saw Merril Hoge talking about a time when he tried to block Reggie White and White hit him so hard that he lost control of his bowels. He said that he went to the equipment manager after the game to admit his shame and the guy told him not to worry that it happened all the time. Apparently when a 280 pound guy in armor hits you at 20 miles per hour it can do all sorts of stuff to your body. I don't hesitate to say that losing control of bowel function is probably one of the most preferable results of such a hit.

I'm not saying that is what is on Matt's rear in that picture. To be honest I think it's probably something he sat in. There is a coccyx pad in football pants that raise the center up, so it's very feasible that he could have sat in a gatorade spill on the bench, or something similiar, and have it stain that location.