"Caption This" Contest

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. It's Victory Monday and I'm in a great mood. Here's the deal: Come up with a caption for the photo below. The person who comes up with the best caption will win a signed ball. One rule: Please keep it family-friendly. I'll announce the winner on Friday.

4ce9a7fab6973d23130c0000.jpg

I, Jason Snelling, being of sound mind and body, give all my worldly possessions...............

Hey guys. It's Victory Monday and I'm in a great mood. Here's the deal: Come up with a caption for the photo below. The person who comes up with the best caption will win a signed ball. One rule: Please keep it family-friendly. I'll announce the winner on Friday.

I TOLD YOU I DID NOT TAKE YOUR SKITTLES!!!!!!

#57 "Guys....did you see how fast he flew by us????"

Edited by -Falcon4Ever-

Chamberlain: "Where did 33 go? Who's this guy?! By the way, I have a horrible angle at this."

Long: "This is the guy I was talking about in the film room man!"

Snelling: "OOooo WEeee!! Flyin' under the radar straight to a touchdown then straight to the Super Bowl!"

Edited by sandtrap

Now remember the rules of the game fellas: You're not allowed to leave the blue and gold circle until my left foot touches GRRREEEEEEEEEEN!!!!ohmy.gif

Guys, we're as close as we're gonna get to 44 so I'm going down, are you with me? On 2!