Which QB would you rather face?

Which QB would you rather face?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB Would You Rather Face for NFC Title at the Dome?

Anyone who chose Vick is being emotional rather than rational which many times as fans it's easy to be

But let's be rational. It makes no sense to want to face Vick in the NFC Championship game considering he would increase the probability that we wouldn't win the game. Why would you want to increase the odds that you lose a game?

Vick may be the only player in the NFL right now who could win a playoff game in an hostile environment of the GA Dome in the post-season. And as others have noted the environment unfortunately may not even be as hostile because of all the people who still have a soft spot to say the least for Vick.

I still support the guy myself, but there are others who go as far as to pull for him even if he was playing the Falcons.

Why in the world would you want that scenario to happen? You dont

People who would rather face Vick are not being rational

Eli, there is no other logical choice.

Maybe a slight case that Aaron Rodgers has never won a playoff game, but of course that was no fault of his own when he played the Cardinals in that shootout.

Plus there is always the chance that 2007 Eli shows up again in the post-season.

Anybody but Vick

Edited by JRock2012

Michael ****ing Vick. Please let him come to the dome against a healthy Iceman. I would love to see us finally get that win against Philly and in the playoffs with Vick would be so sweet.

I remember Ryan saying after the loss to Arizona in '08, "I cant wait to get back here, I love this feeling." This is after a LOSS. Dude is hungry, and the adversity we faced last year is only helping him. The way he is playing now, and throw in the playoff atmosphere, and I really think you will see a stone cold killing machine.

Michael ****ing Vick. Please let him come to the dome against a healthy Iceman. I would love to see us finally get that win against Philly and in the playoffs with Vick would be so sweet.

I remember Ryan saying after the loss to Arizona in '08, "I cant wait to get back here, I love this feeling." This is after a LOSS. Dude is hungry, and the adversity we faced last year is only helping him. The way he is playing now, and throw in the playoff atmosphere, and I really think you will see a stone cold killing machine.

Matt Ryan is hungry and pumped up, of course, so why would you want to face the player who gives us the best chance of not winning because of the equal if not higher adrenaline rush?

A guy who has weapons that could absolutely abuse our pass defense and nullify the only good thing we have on defense which is our pass rush.

Again it's not logical. Only people who choose Vick are being emotional

I think we match up best with Eli, just because I think we force a lot of turnovers off him. But i wouldn't mind seeing the eagles come to the dome. Deon Sanders was saying last night on NFL network that he would love to see that game happen as a fan. It would certainly build up a lot of hype.

Edited by TorontoFalcons

I think we match up best with Eli, just because I think we force a lot of turnovers off him. But i wouldn't mind seeing the eagles come to the dome. Deon Sanders was saying last night on NFL network that he would love to see that game happen as a fan. It would certainly build up a lot of hype.

If you're a neutral observer, obviously you want that game to happen. The storyline alone.

If you're a Falcons fan, you're irrational if you want that game to happen because honestly Vick literally may be the only player right now who could beat the Falcons in an NFC Championship Game in the GA Dome

That's just unnecessarily playing Russian Roulette with a couple extra bullets in the chamber. Just for the potential thrill of victory, but dramatically increasing your chance of defeat

Not rational

Edited by JRock2012

Eli: goofy as ****

Aaron: Has that Cali swag and brings an explosive offense.

Vick: well....he's Vick.

I would rather go against the guy that fumbles on a slide than the other two.

We have another chance to prove to the nation this week that we aren't some bummy team in first so let's get it done.!!!

If you're a neutral observer, obviously you want that game to happen. The storyline alone.

If you're a Falcons fan, you're irrational if you want that game to happen because honestly Vick literally may be the only player right now who could beat the Falcons in an NFC Championship Game in the GA Dome

That's just unnecessarily playing Russian Roulette with a couple extra bullets in the chamber. Just for the potential thrill of victory, but dramatically increasing your chance of defeat

Not rational

I just think it would be nice to get a win on Vick. Also we can beat any team we play in the NFC , as long as we are in the GA Dome. With enough game planning, The Falcons defense can try the same kind of strategy the Giants used on vick last night. Forcing vick to his right.