Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WineBird

First Falcons Game - GB

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

A couple of friends and I are coming over from Birmingham for the Green Bay game on Sunday.

It's all of our first NFL game, and we'd love to tailgate with some message boarders.

Anyone willing to invite some decent guys in their 20's to tailgate? We will bring booze... :D

Hey guys,

A couple of friends and I are coming over from Birmingham for the Green Bay game on Sunday.

It's all of our first NFL game, and we'd love to tailgate with some message boarders.

Anyone willing to invite some decent guys in their 20's to tailgate? We will bring booze... :D

The most important question before being invited is since you are coming from Birmingham - Alabama or Auburn? I can't tailgate with the other team especially if my team looses on Friday. Also don't bring Bud, Miller or Coors. I don't consider that beer. :lol:

gkgrimes likes this

The most important question before being invited is since you are coming from Birmingham - Alabama or Auburn? I can't tailgate with the other team especially if my team looses on Friday. Also don't bring Bud, Miller or Coors. I don't consider that beer. :lol:

Heh, I'm from Atlanta originally, so I'm a UGA fan if I have to pick a college team. That being said, CFB is like Bud, Miller or Coors, I don't consider it real football ;)

However, I will be bringing Coors Light (at least a little), because they are the one's sending me to the game. I'm in the booze industry.

Heh, I'm from Atlanta originally, so I'm a UGA fan if I have to pick a college team. That being said, CFB is like Bud, Miller or Coors, I don't consider it real football ;)

However, I will be bringing Coors Light (at least a little), because they are the one's sending me to the game. I'm in the booze industry.

We will be tailgating in the Gulch. Lot A or B. I have a beef brisket going on the smoker Saturday morning and hopefully arriving for tailgaiting by 9:30 Sunday. We are going to the Thrashers/Bruins game after the Falcons game so it's going to be a long day.

These days it seems that retirees aren't content with simply moving to Florida and taking up shuffleboard. It is appealing to see how they get creative and add a thoroughly completely unique dimension to creating handbags. In short a front-end developer should at the very least, be an expert within developing in HTML, CSS, together with JavaScript; capable of with the newer techniques afforded with the recent adoption of HTML5 and CSS3 but without ignoring less-capable internet browsers. christian louboutin fred flat On runways in Paris, France and Italy, form designers institute their new creations to adoring audiences. http://www.christianeshop.co.uk There are various guards including Coupling, Drive and Bearing Guards. Una luce gialla in pelle offre l di un girly assumere e ha aggiunto impiegando i materiali in pelle, c una bella borsa ornato ancora resistente.