Game ball goes to Grimes

If he wants recognition he needs to make the INT he missed.

He really had a good game today, and I really think he can continue to play at the high level we saw today.

to me breaking a play down was important! which he did & relentlessly does game after game!

INT will come with time & luck!

Game ball goes to the Oline. The Rams are one of the best in sacks, pressure, etc. and even Baker held his own today. I also loved Ryan keeping his eyes downfield after getting pressured. The Rams were 3rd best in the league in preventing 3rd down conversions. The Falcons showed why they are still 1st in the league. B)

O-line played good, but game ball usually goes to one(hypothetically) player. The Falcons probably have the

best O-line they have seen yet this year.

Take away Grimes efforts, and the Falcons may not win this one.

O-line played good, but game ball usually goes to one(hypothetically) player. The Falcons probably have the

best O-line they have seen yet this year.

Take away Grimes efforts, and the Falcons may not win this one.

The Falcons ability to convert 3rd downs against the 3rd best against stopping the conversions was huge. I remember too many years of 3 and out to ignore the importance of this one. That is the mantra of the new Falcons. Keeping the drive alive. B)

Bradford went to BG's side of the field, just like QBs have done

the last 3 games with mixed results. Today I think he won us the game,

he gave up nothing, and made tackles for a loss to boot. We have two

prime time corners now!

Dunta Robinson is not prime time, I am sorry to say. Got torched on a td pass and is always giving way too much cushion. No sacks, no interceptions all year....I am not impressed at all.

Torched? He covered that TD as well as any db in the league could. It was just a better throw and catch.

The lower Football IQ guys were saying the same thing about Grimes last week even though he was draped all over the WR's. Some people just can't except the fact that sometimes it is just a great throw and catch.

Dunta Robinson is not prime time, I am sorry to say. Got torched on a td pass and is always giving way too much cushion. No sacks, no interceptions all year....I am not impressed at all.

Does Revis have a pick. Does Nnamdi have a pick. The "best" CB's in the league are doing nothing to help their respective team so when they start getting interceptions, I will start complaining about D-Rob. The coaches aren't allowing him to play his game. That TD yesterday was just one of those where only the WR could get it, plus he turned his head around a second to late. Every top corner has their down years and this is just one of his. He didn't do much in Houston last season but he managed to break up 9 passes. In due time you will be riding his jock, just like alot of people are doing with Grimes now.

I doubt most fans even noticed the game he had, for some reason the

little shrimp is over-looked and under-appreciated.

not me, he is quickly becoming my favorite player on the team. Every time he makes a play i yell out Grimey ...

i also got him on PSN and play COD blackops w him lol. feelsgoodman.jpg

Idiots like this are the reason why i barely come to TATF forums. I just puked in my mouth a little after reading this post.

Any idiot who watched that play would realize that DRob had great coverage on the guy but Rams players made a great play.

Idiots like this are the reason why i barely come to TATF forums. I just puked in my mouth a little after reading this post.

Any idiot who watched that play would realize that DRob had great coverage on the guy but Rams players made a great play.

Settle down internet jockey, no reason to call a fellow fan an idiot.

He/she is entitled to share an opinion, just like you are.

If he wants recognition he needs to make the INT he missed.

He really had a good game today, and I really think he can continue to play at the high level we saw today.

The Wes and Dave were talking about how Grimes has some of the best hand on the team and could not believe he missed the INT. But I will give it that guy has more HEART then probably 90% of the players in this league