Does Ryan remind you of anybody?

As I was watching the game today, I was switching back and forth between the birds and the Colts/pats game. Manning was doing his usual thing, reading dfenses and making the call at the line. I switched back and Ryan was doing it too. he would look at the d, walk back up to the line, find the match up, make the call, and just pick them apart. I have been really impressed with him the last 2 games with him doing this. We have to be estatic with what we are seeing from our young QB.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As I was watching the game today, I was switching back and forth between the birds and the Colts/pats game. Manning was doing his usual thing, reading dfenses and making the call at the line. I switched back and Ryan was doing it too. he would look at the d, walk back up to the line, find the match up, make the call, and just pick them apart. I have been really impressed with him the last 2 games with him doing this. We have to be estatic with what we are seeing from our young QB.

Definitely agree with you bro!

Ryan doesn't remind me of Peyton Manning. He reminds me more of the Joe Montana type. Not the strongest arm, but makes good decisions and taking an losing franchise to the next level. Would love for his career to end more like Montana's than Manning's. Manning to me is just a bunch of stats with a lone superbowl win.

Edited by FalconinPA

Ryan doesn't remind me of Peyton Manning. He reminds me more of the Joe Montana type. Not the strongest arm, but makes good decisions and taking an losing franchise to the next level. Would love for his career to end more like Montana's than Manning's. Manning to me is just a bunch of stats with a lone superbowl win.

While I agree with you in a sense, what did Manning do with all his stats? He won a Superbowl and has made the Colts relative for over 10 years. They are a yearly contender. Yeah, I will take that.

He does remind me of Peyton Manning. The only thing really missing from his style of play from Manning's is that he's got a coordinator calling plays for him at least part of the time. If the staff ever gets the cahunenas to allow him make the calls 100% of the time not just in the no huddle our offense would be just as deadly as the Colts.

Besides, I think Ryan is going to outgrow Mularkey in a year or two anyways.

While I agree with you in a sense, what did Manning do with all his stats? He won a Superbowl and has made the Colts relative for over 10 years. They are a yearly contender. Yeah, I will take that.

Yeah, I don't wanna try and diminish Manning skills and abilities to tear apart defenses. He is the best to ever play the game in that sense. However, I would like to think that Matt definitely looks better in the clutch. Ryan in my opinion does not have the abilities that Manning has. Yearly contenders really don't mean crap to me if you don't win a few Lombardi's. Take Tom Brady for example, he got it done. Or take the Philadelphia Eagles as a team that were yearly contenders for a while with nothing to show for it. Nothing against you, just how I feel about it.

Yeah, I don't wanna try and diminish Manning skills and abilities to tear apart defenses. He is the best to ever play the game in that sense. However, I would like to think that Matt definitely looks better in the clutch. Ryan in my opinion does not have the abilities that Manning has. Yearly contenders really don't mean crap to me if you don't win a few Lombardi's. Take Tom Brady for example, he got it done. Or take the Philadelphia Eagles as a team that were yearly contenders for a while with nothing to show for it. Nothing against you, just how I feel about it.

No offense taken, But I watch every Super Bowl and Im pretty sure Manning wasnt on the field by himself and neither was Brady. It takes a team, No player can win a campionship alone. Im not saying who is better or who will be better, Im just saying that Manning and Brady are mentioned in the elite status, and our QB, in my opinion, will be as well one day.

Ryan reminds me of Ryan. He missed a couple of opportunities that could have been TDs, but throwing no INTs is what will get this team deep in the playoffs. Ryan in my opinion does nothing great but is good at everything. He needs to be just a little more patient and he will be lights out. He showed well on a tough road trip.

Ryan will be like Peyton. Just wait. In 2 years he will be in the conversation with Brady, Brees and so on

I don't think it will take that long.

Today was his 5th game of the year with a QB rating of 100+. The last 4 games his lowest QB rating is 94.1

I mean, in the last 4 games, he's had 9 TD, 1 INT. Dude is on fire.

Ryan actually reminds me a lot of Tom Brady. He does have some Manning qualities. He has Brady's fire though. He's got the right mix.

Brady is a tall order...Hasn't he been to the playoffs every year he started? With a few SB Championships....? I'm just enjoying Ryan for the QB that he is because to compare him to the likes of Manning or Brady is unfai B) r...