I Need The Help Of Fellow Falcons Fans

USAF HART

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week after week, AFN(Armed Forces Network) airs multiple football games. Sometimes I see the Falcons sometimes I don't. They have started a Fan Pick 'Em game of the week, where us the fans vote on the game we would most like to see. I would really like to see the Falcons play the rest of the season, as it's the only thing I look forward to on Sundays :). If you could please help myself and any other Falcons fans here downrange by going to the website below and voting for the Falcons. Two weeks in a row the Saints have won, and I get tired of watching the Saints.

http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/fanschoice.aspx

Thanks again.

done

Week after week, AFN(Armed Forces Network) airs multiple football games. Sometimes I see the Falcons sometimes I don't. They have started a Fan Pick 'Em game of the week, where us the fans vote on the game we would most like to see. I would really like to see the Falcons play the rest of the season, as it's the only thing I look forward to on Sundays :). If you could please help myself and any other Falcons fans here downrange by going to the website below and voting for the Falcons. Two weeks in a row the Saints have won, and I get tired of watching the Saints.

Thanks again.

BUMP...I remember watching the 96 world series aboard the USS Saipan

Well I've got good news and I've got bad news.

Bad News: The Eagles vs Bears is still leading(30%), however now the Vikings vs Redskins have jumped us and they have 29% of the votes. The Falcons are in third at 16% with the Steelers vs Bills creeping up at 13%.

Good News: The schedule for the games in my opinion all but gaurantees that the Falcons will be shown here. With 3 games slated for Thursday, there are only 6 games slated for the 1:00 kick off. The Packers and Falcons are the best match up record wise. The only other game that will be playing that both teams have winning records is the Giants vs Jaguars.

With all that said, I would like to thank everyone for their continued support in ensuring that I am able to watch the Falcons :). While this push was great, and it should help, we will need an even bigger push for weeks 14 & 15 & 17. Those games will be the Carolina with the Seahawks sandwiched in there. I am pretty certain that the remainder of the Falcons games will be aired because of playoff implications. AFN tries to air all the teams in the beginning of the season, and then once it gets deeper into the season, they start airing the playoff contenders more, or the really good matchups. So I should be able to see the Falcons alot more in the coming weeks. However, if you feel generous, you could continue to vote for the Falcons.

On a side note, to those who have gone through the same thing I am, and have served, thank you for your support on this and thank you for your service.

Thanks again.

I voted.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IT'S TIME TO BUMP THIS THREAD! In 30 minutes the voting will open up, and we will have another chance for our voice to be heard. Let's get the Falcons on AFN again this upcoming Sunday so other Falcons fans can enjoy another Falcon victory :) Again thank you for your support! Voting opens up at 1 PM Eastern Time. GO FALCONS!