Chevis Jackson was released from Jacksonville.

sharky

Still, if we had an injury or two back there it's good to know someone's out there who wouldn't be totally helpless filling in....

Jokes and/or smart azz retorts beginning in 4....3....2.....1....... :lol:

It is so crazy too i thought when this guy was a rookie that he had loads of potential. Aside from the 95 return against the saints, i thought he played well throughout the year. He also had the interception against arizona in the playoff game that set up the score that put us ahead going into halftime. Not really sure what is up with him but i would like to see him land on his feet somewhere.

It is so crazy too i thought when this guy was a rookie that he had loads of potential. Aside from the 95 return against the saints, i thought he played well throughout the year. He also had the interception against arizona in the playoff game that set up the score that put us ahead going into halftime. Not really sure what is up with him but i would like to see him land on his feet somewhere.

Yeah I really thought he was TDs corner of the future and he really played well near the beginning, but this preseason the guy just cut himself with his play. It's a shame, but I wish he would have made it with the Jags or somewhere around the league.

Yeah I really thought he was TDs corner of the future and he really played well near the beginning, but this preseason the guy just cut himself with his play. It's a shame, but I wish he would have made it with the Jags or somewhere around the league.

Yeah, always give ex-falcons players best wishes. Seriously.