Roddy White youtube video

CDuB2009

WOW!!!! Big chills ran thru me. I remember when we drafted him I saw him at the combine and I thought he would be great. I remember his route running reminded me of Torry Holt. I just knew he would be a star and I told everyone so. I've never been so sure of anything. He made me look like an idiot early but now he's reaching his true potential and the funny thing is I don't think he's gotten there yet. He's turned into my favorite player on the Falcons and making me love watching these birds even more than I ever knew I could. GET EM RODDY!!!!

Credit the front office on the contract referred to above. Part of the job is knowing who to pay, and who to let go. The NE model is to pay very few top money. TD and company got this one right.

Now as for the play, Roddy gets all the credit for that. He got paid and he went to work. He played hurt and didn't back off. The guy is a pro in every way.

Roddy White is quickly becoming my favorite player ever. Great find man. Thanks for posting.

I think he already is mine. He's done so much for this franchise on the field, and is not a bad person off it either. With so many WR's getting big heads I'm glad Roddy keeps to himself (most of the time). Anyway...as I said he's done so much for us and is only going to do more from here on. Little stat for all of you, I know this doesn't really mean anything, but it's cool to see. Roddy is currently on pace for 124 receptions 1,664 yards and 12 TD's.