Are Norwood's days as a falcon over?

111 members have voted

1. 1. Will Norwood be back?

• Yes
    • No

I just noticed that his jersey was half-priced on Falcons365. He's the only one at half priced who's still on the team including JA98 and Finneran. I know that its not an automatic indicator im aware TD isn't running jersey sales but it just made me think. Is it possible that this injury was the last straw? what's your opinion?

I absolutely love Norwood, and the excitement he has brought to several games in recent years, but it does feel like he won't be back....Snelling is proving to be a very good back, and don't forget about Gartrell Johnson, he has only had one run, but it was fairly Norwoodesque....he might be a little bit of excitement before the end of this season, and maybe a bigger part next season

I just noticed that his jersey was half-priced on Falcons365. He's the only one at half priced who's still on the team including JA98 and Finneran. I know that its not an automatic indicator im aware TD isn't running jersey sales but it just made me think. Is it possible that this injury was the last straw? what's your opinion?

one can only hope...at this point,he has no buisiness wearing a falcons jersey

I feel certain that Norwood will be gone after this season, and he should be. But the price of his jersey doesn't have anything to do with it, IMO. The jersey is likely half price because he is a player who has developed a dedicated fan following and so there were likely more Norwood jerseys made than jersey's for other "non-star" players. And since he is out once again, his jersey has probably just sat on the shelf because people don't want to pay regular price for the jersey of some guy who is never on the field. Thus the reduction in price in an effort to get rid of the extra inventory that was likely produced.

laurent robinson...haha, forgot about that guy...i remember when we got rid of him people were in uproar saying that was the biggest mistake the falcons had ever made and claiming that he would end up being a number 1 receiver for whatever team he went to

whats he doing these days?

He's the Rams' #2 receiver after Donny Avery -- except they've both been hurt most of the season. ;)

Yep, Jerious is gone. With Snelling's emergence and the fact that we are in need of a DURABLE change-of-pace speed back, that along with the fact that he's highly injury prone has made him expendable.

Sad, but true.

Norwood is one of my favorite Falcons, but I think the team is moving on for pretty much all the reasons in this thread.

Yeah, he's not doing much anymore. I love Jerious though, hope we get him going again.