To All Falcon Players and Coaches

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! Amazing,...wow. It hurts my heart to hear such a story. God has something special in the works for that young man or his legacy however it goes. I'm extemely pround to be a falcon along side of you and Timothy. God bless all your efforts and time. I will pray His peace for you and your family. I have a new reason for wanting the superbowl now. Tell Tim we're thinking of him.

It's amazing that it sometimes takes a critical situation with a family member to give us a 'wake-up' call and renew our appreciation for what's really important in life: family. I won't go into details, but several years ago we had a significant medical issue with a close family member that drove me to change my priorities in life, and I haven't regretted a single day. I can really relate to much of what you're going through.

Wishing you and your entire family the best Tandy.

Wow what an amazing story. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

If anyone has connections with the falcons brass maybe can get this story to them and maybe the players. Who knows maybe the young guy may get his wish and perhaps maybe a visit from some of the players themselves.

Teared up, and spilled a couple. We will keep Tim in our prayers, and hope for much peace and joy for whatever time he has left, be it long or short. Like phatty, I knew peripherally about your nephew before, but didn't know to this depth what his illness was. I hope Jay or someone can get this seen, and perhaps they can get a personal message to him as well. I always feel so helpless when I hear of things like this. We will pray for your family and his doctors and caregivers, as well. I do believe that holds some power, even when we feel incapable.

Hang in there, and stay close to one another.

I have been reading the boards for several years and have never felt the need to post but Tandy my heart goes out to you and your family. My mother fought and eventually lost a very long and horrendous battle with sailvary gland cancer. The words you and others have written about your nephew remind me of the determination and grace that she displayed during her fight. I am in such awe of people that have the stregth to not let their burden overtake them and give up, all the while making those around them stronger. I wish Tim all the best with his fight and hope that he will get the opportunity to see the Falcons go all the way this year.