Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maorifalcon

Eagles-Redskins game

375 posts in this topic

that was the top 5 moronic move of 2010!!

:wacko: :wacko:

McNabb and Delhomme have the 2 smartest agents in the entire world.......... ;)

Lets keep things in perspective. The Redskins are coming off a 2 TD loss to the Lions. But, man, this is like Boise State playing a regular season game. :P

Agreed about comeback player, but with all the weapons around him I don't think he's MVP...if the Colts win even a game in the playoffs, Manning is MVP. All of his recievers are injured and he still delivers solid, even elite numbers. Roddy White deserves a mention too.

Redskins just look terrible right now...granted, the Eagles are terrifying, especially to the Falcons, but they're not invulnerable. Just really good. I think we can beat them at home.

On the road's another story...

I think rivers deserves a good look at MVP, his receiving corps are even thinner than manning and he's on pace to break marinos record even so. If the Chargers get into the playoffs and he keeps playing at this level, he deserves it.

Vick is playing lights out...

He is. I've never seen him this focused....Deadly, just deadly.

ATLballer likes this

McNabb may be the first player in NFL history to get a big contract extension and then run out of town the next day. :lol:

I betcha that contract is backloaded like a mother!

vick has 200 yards (90 percent of them passing yards) and 3 tds in less than one quarter. crow is served.

Crow for what?

Seriously what freaking crow is served to us? Were we just supposed to tank 3 seasons and put a cardboard place holder at QB while we waited for him to come out of jail? We moved on rebuilt and currently have the best record in the NFL.

Vick screwed us over not the other way around it is a miracle we have turned things around so quick after he pretty much destroyed our franchise.

The better he plays the more is just shows how much of an f up he was with our team, we gave him all the money in the world built a team around him and all he did was pi$$ it away and stabbed us all in the back while doing it.

azinine, darkdude41 and aerosmith67 like this

McNabb may be the first player in NFL history to get a big contract extension and then run out of town the next day. :lol:

He doesn't have much around him though...in fairness to McNabb....but still, it looks like he and Vick are playing 2 different sports.

:lol::lol:

RUN MCNABB RUN!!!!

He is. I've never seen him this focused....Deadly, just deadly.

He is in the zone.

Andy Reid has definitely gotten him under control. I believe while he was in ATL, we never had him under control and therefore, he never played up to his full potential. We kinda let him roam free in ATL. Lol.

Just my outlook on it. ^_^

He will lay back down after he gets his money. No more film study or being the best he can be.

I heard that it is pretty even throughout with language similar to Brady's contract.

Crow for what?

Seriously what freaking crow is served to us? Were we just supposed to tank 3 seasons and put a cardboard place holder at QB while we waited for him to come out of jail? We moved on rebuilt and currently have the best record in the NFL.

Vick screwed us over not the other way around it is a miracle we have turned things around so quick after he pretty much destroyed our franchise.

DONT TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY! He's effin always on dope!! I hate his sig......just a troll! let him wank off!

He doesn't have much around him though...in fairness to McNabb....but still, it looks like he and Vick are playing 2 different sports.

Yeah, I do feel sorry for Donovan., but he hasn't really looked good all season.