Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maorifalcon

Eagles-Redskins game

375 posts in this topic

Unfortunately, something tells me that we will meet the Eagles again this year--hopefully with better results.

If we can get them at home, I think we win.

It doesn't matter if we play them in Philly or Atlanta, the Eagles will have home field advantage.

I have always felt Andy Reid was a great head coach and one of the best to never win a SB as a head coach. He took a team that traded their franchise QB of 11 seasons, traded away other vets that were crucial to their success and did not start over, but continues to succeed with what he has.

He is a great head coach......and probably the best offensive mind in the game since Bill Walsh.

I'm surprised a Shanahan coached team is lying down like this. No two ways about though Andy may be a fat douchbag but he knows how to get the most out of his weapons.

Well, it isn't all the Eagles. Apparently the Skins forgot how to play defense. Harrison took 20 seconds to run 50 yards and they missed 9 tackles on him. Eagles offense does look good but some of that can be attributed to the wretched Skins defense.

Washington's defense is stank......

Wonder how that big contract news for McNabb is going to look tomorrow morning?

was just looking at that

Giants

@Chicago

Houston

@Dallas

@Giants

Minnesota

Dallas

The way they're playng right now I don't see anybody on that list that could match them offensively.

vick has 200 yards (90 percent of them passing yards) and 3 tds in less than one quarter. crow is served.

\

Why are you eating crow bro?

vick has 200 yards (90 percent of them passing yards) and 3 tds in less than one quarter. crow is served.

To who in particular?

Never have read a single post from anyone on here who denied the year the guy is having.

lol @ a inside handoff going the distance. redskins don't even look like they gameplanned.

D Hall really missed that tackle too...

Keep in mind, Vick can't afford to screw up anymore. He's playing for his money now. It's sad that he had to throw everything away to turn his life around.

Sadly, he had to learn his lesson the hard way... But I still have a lot of respect for him and I still like him.

But, I'm very happy for him that he got another chance and he has been playing really well this season, and in tonight's game.

Good luck with everything MV7.

Eagles are tearing them up.

Eagles are going to win.

going to win? mate! comeon.....what's left to play for deadskins?!

The Redskins are not a mentally solid team.

Getting jumped on like this, they will quit in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2..

Yep, they're shell-shocked.