Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maorifalcon

Eagles-Redskins game

375 posts in this topic

We all knew what Vick could have been. While it's good to see him finally live up to it, he can burn in **** for all I care now. If you want to root for Vick, put on a midnight green jersey and exit stage left. We go to war with Matt Ryan.

nobody held a gun to blanks head and forced him to cut vick. its not like we missed out on a superbowl if we didnt draft ryan and just waited for vick to get out.

Ok, now you're REALLY losing your mind. We had Joey FREAKING OUT Harrington. And Byron "Louis Tiant" Leftwich. We're supposed to sit tight for 2-3 years on that??? We'd look like Carolina does now.

Plus it's a known fact some guys just don't turn it around when they bottom out. Some guys never come back. Look at John Rocker. All the talent in the world, lost his head, and never made it back. Look at Tiger Woods. He just went an entire PGA season without a win. Will he ever win another major? You can't say for sure. There was no guarantee Vick would EVER be what he once was mentally and physically.

He found his head, he found his humility, he found his conscience. But more importantly he found a coach. I'm happy for him. But you are absolutely crazy to even suggest that the Falcons should have waited on him.

And furthermore, if he comes to the Dome, I hope we bury him in the turf.

the eagles would never do anything as stupid as to give vick up for ryan. are you kidding?

You clearly cannot identify a rhetorical question... but I like how you don't have an answer to anything else on my comment, except for the only thing in we agree on. No, the eagles won't trade him, so what's the point of you singing him praises on this board and saying that you would rather have him instead of ryan if it's not gonna happen? answer that...

T_wolf likes this

i dont care what you do off the field. when i go to mcdonalds i dont give a **** if the girl taking my order goes home with a new man every night as long as she counts my change back and does her job thats all i worry about. i dont care what she does once she clocks out.

Unless she gets put in federal prison and misses two years of work at the drive thru. :wacko:

T_wolf and DefenseWinzCliche like this

When Vick signs his new contract with the Eagles I'm gonna write him a letter and ask him if he'll reimburse my $150.

That would be the $150 I lost in a wager with my Steeler fan uncle right after the '02 season where I bet him we would win a Lombardi with Vick in 5 years before Pittsburgh did.

T_wolf likes this

it could easily happen. lets say ryan is doing some charity work and gets hit by a bus next week. you wouldnt pursue vick in free agency?

I see now that all you can do is make idiotic comments whenever someone tries to actually have a serious conversation with you instead of bashing you . My fault for believing that I could reason with a TROLL. -_-

Vick will never hit free agency, not with the way he's playing.

Ryan is already a more succesfull QB in Atlanta than Vick. I don't understand how some one could have any love for a guy who takes a crap on their team.

More importantly work with dogs that were victims of dog fighting then see how you feel about Vick. Its sickening.

I'll take our down to earth Ryan who has a higher winning % over a Vick any day. Every day.

You're going to have to get over the fact that most people have moved on, and get over the fact Vick is being successful with his opportunity, just like Ryan is being successful with his opportunity here.

You're going to have to get over the fact that most people have moved on, and get over the fact Vick is being successful with his opportunity, just like Ryan is being successful with his opportunity here.

Im a falcons fan, but Vick is miles better than Ryan and it aint even close if were being honest. Matter fact THIS SEASON, Vick may be the best qb in the league right now. He is unreal

your sig is making me feel better about this loss

Im a falcons fan, but Vick is miles better than Ryan and it aint even close if were being honest. Matter fact THIS SEASON, Vick may be the best qb in the league right now. He is unreal

No you're not.

There is no question that Mike Vick is one of the most talented football players who has ever set foot on an NFL field. But the reality is when it is all said and done he will be remembered for the terrible mistake he made. In the end Matt Ryan if continues to improve will have more career yards, touchdowns, wins, and superbowls then mike vick. Mike Vick although playing some of the best football I eve have seen should only have 3 to 4 years of great football ahead of him as once his legs go his passing game will also deteriorate greatly. And that is baring there is no off field issues in the next few years which is quite possible. Matt Ryan is our quarterback and in my opinion has the potential to be a definite first ballot hall of famer and leads this team to the super bowl multiple times.

ratesforless likes this

When Vick signs his new contract with the Eagles I'm gonna write him a letter and ask him if he'll reimburse my $150.

That would be the $150 I lost in a wager with my Steeler fan uncle right after the '02 season where I bet him we would win a Lombardi with Vick in 5 years before Pittsburgh did.

I'm going to send him a bill for $700, for my 2007 season tickets.

if youre down by 4 chances are ryan was your qb the rest of the game. vicks team would be up by 14. take your comebacks. ill take blowouts and *** kickins

Then go take it. Falcons aren't going to change for you.

Hello Im not a new Falcon fan just new to posting on this board. I've been reading these boards for a couple years now but never had the urge to post anything. Anyways after watching this game im impressed by Vick's performance, I'm a Vick fan ever since his V Tech games. He came to Atlanta and thats the reason im here now as a FALCON FAN. I supported him through every season, every incedent and till this day I still support him as a Eagle.

But lets face it people he had to leave for us to be where we are (back to back winning seasons), and for Vick personaly to be where he is now. If he would have never went to jail he would of been the same old vick, inconsistent, lazy and not willing to give his all for the team. I was upset when he left but the next season we got Matt Ryan and I support OUR STARTING QB just like I supported Vick. Im a Vick fan but when its the Falcons vs Eagles Im rooting for the Falcons.

We have a good startin QB right now in Matt Ryan and in the near future he's going to be one of the greatest. If your a TRUE Falcon fan then stand your ground. There is no shame in being amazed by Vick, hes a great player to watch. But its over hes moved on and so have the Falcons he isnt comming back.

GO FALCONS!!

Hello Im not a new Falcon fan just new to posting on this board. I've been reading these boards for a couple years now but never had the urge to post anything. Anyways after watching this game im impressed by Vick's performance, I'm a Vick fan ever since his V Tech games. He came to Atlanta and thats the reason im here now as a FALCON FAN. I supported him through every season, every incedent and till this day I still support him as a Eagle.

But lets face it people he had to leave for us to be where we are (back to back winning seasons), and for Vick personaly to be where he is now. If he would have never went to jail he would of been the same old vick, inconsistent, lazy and not willing to give his all for the team. I was upset when he left but the next season we got Matt Ryan and I support OUR STARTING QB just like I supported Vick. Im a Vick fan but when its the Falcons vs Eagles Im rooting for the Falcons.

We have a good startin QB right now in Matt Ryan and in the near future he's going to be one of the greatest. If your a TRUE Falcon fan then stand your ground. There is no shame in being amazed by Vick, hes a great player to watch. But its over hes moved on and so have the Falcons he isnt comming back.

GO FALCONS!!

Well, that's a great first post. Keep posting. :)

GO FALCONS!!

This.

the haters are ridiculous. they are the ones that think ryan is somehow better than vick. lmao

If the Haters are on the same level as the Lovers, then I guess that makes you a Licker...of Vick's nuts, that is. You're a new category of troll. Congrats on that.

The constant comparison of an ex-con QB that's been in the league for 9 years to a QB that's been in the league 3 years is laughable.

the haters are ridiculous. they are the ones that think ryan is somehow better than vick. lmao

I know.....It's people like you and me brother who understand the truth.

You and me man.....we have our heads so far up Mike's rear we can tell what he had for breakfast......

and we like it that way.

Keepin' it real.

I know.....It's people like you and me brother who understand the truth.

You and me man.....we have our heads so far up Mike's rear we can tell what he had for breakfast......

and we like it that way.

Keepin' it real.

OMG...talking and agreeing with yourself. I can't say if this self-imposed circle-jerk is more pathetic or creepy or both. :unsure: