What will the Experts Say Now

Get real on Atlanta being #2.

ESPN will have it this way at least....

1) Pats

2) Jets

3) Atlanta

No way will we sniff #1 considering they think the Refs gave us the game, or we stole it. We didn't legitimately win that game by their minds, and the Pats have the same record as us along with the Jets so both of them will be above us, maybe even the Giants as well.

Possible ESPN rating

1) Pats

2) Jets

3) Giants

4) Falcons

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, these "power rankings" shouldn't ever be taken even an ounces worth of seriousness. These are the same people that had us winning 1 game in 2008, had the Panthers winning a wild card birth, and the 'Boys playing in the Super Bowl this season. Clearly, this bunch doesn't have much more insight than your average message board fan.

check out peter kings MMQB, pretty much pulled this by declaring that there is no #1 team. weak

Then puts new england and the jets ahead of us. Give me a break. These sports writers like him are so biased toward these new york/new england/mid atlantic teams teams it's pathetic.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, these "power rankings" shouldn't ever be taken even an ounces worth of seriousness. These are the same people that had us winning 1 game in 2008, had the Panthers winning a wild card birth, and the 'Boys playing in the Super Bowl this season. Clearly, this bunch doesn't have much more insight than your average message board fan.

Louder please.....Not enough can hear....Not enough understand this.

Do power rankings actually mean anything.I read absolutely nothing into these.I'd rather us not be ranked at all in the top 5 or so teams who cares.Its whats done at the business end that dictates how good we are not a bunch of mumbo jumbo week 10 who cares.

No they don't but it's only natural that fans care what others think of their team.

What I find the most funny the last few weeks is all these sports writers whining about there being "no elite teams" and complaining about the parity as if it's a bad thing. This is a good thing not a bad thing, it makes for exciting games and it's not a given certain teams will win each time. I think the main reason they complain about it is because they can't stand the fact they can easily point to one team and call them the best. Instead, each week or every other week their predictions and opinions are totally wrong and they can't stand it. It's not hard to point to a team that's 9-0 or 10-0 and call them the best but when there is less spread between teams, then it takes more than just simply math to say who is the best. Unfortunately for a lot of them, they can't do much more than simple math and it drives them crazy.

So the next time someone complains, like peter king, about their being "no super teams", laugh at them because they aren't smart enough to do anything other than pointing at the best record and saying a particular team is the best each week.