What will the Experts Say Now

ESPN Last Power Rankings

1. Ravens

2. Giants (Lost Today to the Cowboys)

3. Falcons

You have to beat the best to be the best.

Analyst Picks:

Marshall Faulk -Ravens-

Steve Mariucci -Ravens-

Brian Billick -Ravens-

Kurt Warner -Ravens-

Deion Sanders -Falcons-

Sterling Sharpe -Falcons-

Can you hear me now?

ESPN Last Power Rankings

1. Ravens

2. Giants (Lost Today to the Cowboys)

3. Falcons

You have to beat the best to be the best.

Analyst Picks:

Marshall Faulk -Ravens-

Steve Mariucci -Ravens-

Brian Billick -Ravens-

Kurt Warner -Ravens-

Deion Sanders -Falcons-

Sterling Sharpe -Falcons-

Can you hear me now?

they wont release the power rankings this week. :blink:

Foxsports had the Giants at #1 and it reads:

As I've said over the past few weeks, the Giants are one of the teams with the least amount of personnel issues from both sides of the ball. They are playing dominant football right now on both sides of the ball. This team is clearly the best the NFC has to offer and it's not even close.

They will say that with the coaching change the Cowgirls are better than Atlanta by proof of their win in NY. The one thing I find puzzling though is if the Giants are the elite in the NFC then how they let a one win team beat them in their house? The "experts" talk about how we "should" have lost a game here or there at home but still we won the dang games. The last time I check the Falcons only losses came to winning teams on their home turf. If they are calling certain teams elite then don't it stand to reason they should win their home games and lose against other good teams on their fields or be able to pull some wins out against half of them? By that very definition Atlanta is an elite team or they need to come up with a new definition.

They will say that with the coaching change the Cowgirls are better than Atlanta by proof of their win in NY. The one thing I find puzzling though is if the Giants are the elite in the NFC then how they let a one win team beat them in their house? The "experts" talk about how we "should" have lost a game here or there at home but still we won the dang games. The last time I check the Falcons only losses came to winning teams on their home turf. If they are calling certain teams elite then don't it stand to reason they should win their home games and lose against other good teams on their fields or be able to pull some wins out against half of them? By that very definition Atlanta is an elite team or they need to come up with a new definition.

The Giants have not beat anyone with a winning record other than the Bears when Cutler had the worst game ever. They've beat up on bad teams this entire time.

The Giants have not beat anyone with a winning record other than the Bears when Cutler had the worst game ever. They've beat up on bad teams this entire time.

Which makes me wonder how the heck they are considered the best in the NFC? Truthfully the Bucs are just as good as the Giants maybe better because they do not turn the ball over. (except against our Falcons)Heck their only losses were to the Steelers, Saints and us. I just think the bias against the Falcons come from the years that the team was losers and people still think of the past when they think about this team instead of the product that is on the field now. And this product is DA''MN good!!!!!

I wonder what they will say.

Steelers are probably going to lose tonight, but they beat us.

I tried to throw in the Jets/Eagles/Giants/Ravens/Steelers/Patriots into the top 5.

Last week, ESPN had the teams this way:

1. Ravens

2. Steelers

3. Falcons

4. Giants

5. Jets

6. Patriots

Realistically, the Falcons would/should be #1 next week since we beat #1 and #2/#4 lost. The Jets' last two wins, albeit wins nonetheless, have come against bad teams in OT. If they jump to number one, I would be surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if the Patriots jump to #1, with the Falcons second. Bristol Connecticut = New England Territory/ESPN Headquarters. Think they won't ride Brady's jock?

Actually last ESPN power rankings are as follows:

1 Ravens

2 Steelers

3 Falcons

If the Steelers loose then Jets and Patriots will jump over Atlanta. They wont let the Falcons see #1. :wacko:

It will be:

1. Patriots

2. Falcons

3. Jets

The Pats demolishing of the Steelers is impressive. The Jets haven't won in any impressive fashion in a while, not enough to jump the Falcons anyways.

It feels like the BCS.

I've been saying this for awhile now...the Giants are vastly overrated. Hopefully, the Dallas game proves it.

We are the #1 team in the NFC. It doesn't matter if we there were games that we "should've, could've" lost. Right now, New England is the best team in the AFC...and the Colts are still a factor, too, IMHO. We should be ranked either #1 or #2 in the power rankings. The Jets? Pfftt...they're slightly overrated, too.

I think it should be:

1. NE

2. ATL

I saw a thread about who I would not want to play. I would say it's NE. I think we could compete with anyone else except maybe them and PHI.

I believe those two teams would give us serious problems. Mainly because of their coaches, but also because of the match ups.